So i went to the gym today and found a few things in the locker room

I found a Philip Stein watch along with a platinum ring wth 8 diamonds in it in 1 locker

And an iPhone in the one next to it (weird thing is this phone has no sim card and has been reset to the factory setting)

I have a habit of putting my dirty clothes and clean ones in separate locker so i always claim 2 consecutive ones before i start my work out

I reluctantly took this stuff to the Lost and Found but they said theres no point in accepting these since no one ever came back for their stuff and most likely it'd get pocketed by someone in the staff so he told me to just hold on to the stuff

So i did.

Anyone knows anything about watches? WHat is the retail on this watch that i have? I am clueless about watches and did not even know what Philip Stein is until i got home and realized what i had found
eek.gif

I remember a NTer finding something pretty cool in a black bag on the sidewalk before....

Oh and pics:

2u5uvsi.jpg

osfxar.jpg

That's really weird that they said no one would come back for the items. If I paid $600 for a phone, I would come back for it.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

That's really weird that they said no one would come back for the items. If I paid $600 for a phone, I would come back for it.
I think what they meant is ppl actually come back but nothing is ever reported cuz ppl either keep it or the staff takes it...thats just my take on that statement. I would come back and ask if i dropped a $5 bill
laugh.gif

I will pay you $25 for that watch. I'm doing you a favor buddy by taking it for that much money, trust me.

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

The watch actually retails for over 1000 brand new I'm sure

Yea i googled the brand and was appalled but could not find that specific model to save my life!

But i heard watches are almost worthless without the box and certificates

I guess the iPhone doesn't have a number in it that you can call and find out who it belonged to huh?

But do you...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I guess the iPhone doesn't have a number in it that you can call and find out who it belonged to huh?

But do you...

no sim card
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

But do you...
Read my post again bro.

Matt Barkley's Heisman Number 8, Anthony Stark: appreciate it fellas
pimp.gif

You should have never told the staff about what you found.

If the guy comes back looking for his stuff and ask the staff bout it, you got no choice but to return it since they are going point you out.

Just hope that dude who lost all of that don't come back which is highly unlikely.

My bad.

EDIT: Yuku is tripping. When I first read the post there was only one line of text and it said nothing about the sim card. Then when I clicked back after I had already posted this reply, it had a whole paragraph. You still a thief though. 
laugh.gif

You know, if you replace the would found with stole in your first sentence, you just might have had a great post.

Back
Top Bottom