So I'm going to Vegas next month...

well its my first time going over the age of 21 and am staying at my buddies house for 5 days. how much money should I bring with me? im not really going thereto cop anything really. just looking to have a good time. any recommendations on what places i should check out? thanks in advance.

XS at encore is the best club in Vegas right now. Just went this past weekend. Gotta go early or pay someone to get in. You won't be disappointed.

5 days
grin.gif
i can only stand vegas for 3 max.

Spearmint Rhino
pimp.gif
Just go there on your fifth night, if you go on yourfirst night your money might end up gone
wink.gif

As far as cash it depends on how big you want to go, you gotta think about food and everything, break down a daily budget food, alchohol, taxi's, gambling,lapdances (should only buy with money you win). Once you get loaded your budget will go out the window but who knows you could hit it big Viva Las Vegas, GoodLuck!!!

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

well its my first time going over the age of 21 and am staying at my buddies house for 5 days. how much money should I bring with me? im not really going there to cop anything really. just looking to have a good time. any recommendations on what places i should check out? thanks in advance.
Bring only a few hundred in cash
Pay the rest with credit card.

It really depends, I'd recommend bringing at least $500 and a credit card.

I lived in Vegas for 7+ months.

You never know what will come up.

free drinks if you gamble and sports betting is fun as a mug... Vegas is pretty much amazing

500 is even low for me for 3 days and i play low limits of everything
laugh.gif
it's not money i expect to lose, but just in case kinda money. including food/transportation/drinking/events/gambling, you'd probably want to set asideat least 1000 or so

Originally Posted by dakid23

5 days
grin.gif

thats what i was thinking but i really just left it up to my dude since ill be going with him and staying at his crib over there. he doesnt live in vegas sothe house is unoccupied most of the time. thanks for the replies though guys.

How much does a typical night at a club cost? Cover + Drinks and all that? I'm going down there in June...

I played on the slots a lot when I was down there and hit $700+ a few times. The worst part is that I either wanted big money or nothing so a few times I wasaround a thousand and just blew it.

I play the $5/$10 slots though.

Originally Posted by playmaker09

XS at encore is the best club in Vegas right now. Just went this past weekend. Gotta go early or pay someone to get in. You won't be disappointed.
He's right on the money...

I was there 2 weekends ago and I will never forget that visit
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

5 days
grin.gif
yea man 3 days was good enough for me, i was there this past weekend, i took about 1000 and i still had a lot left over. u should hit up pure incaesars palace. very nice

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

If you are driving buy the drugs in advance.

QFT

5 days ? I would say at least 1,000. but then again, I don't know how much you are willing to spend lol

Originally Posted by ccsp707

i forgot the named of the club but its in the palms hotel. so many beezys

moon.

word to XS Nightclub

I'll be there May 15-17, it's my bachelor party. 2 bedroom Panorama Suite @ Planet Hollywood. I'd bring like atleast a few grand over 3 days butthat's just me. I leave the Credit Cards in the deposit box at the hotel concierge and just hold onto cash...

Back
Top Bottom