So I'm heading to L.A For 5 nights..

gotshpat

Banned
I wont be staying downtown but I'll be renting a car so that wont be the problem, I'm staying in El Segundo or something like that close by the LAX airport...any tips for me where to hang out? or what to see any sneaker spots in downtown/? Let me know i'd like to do a little shopping...thanks

Originally Posted by Rusty1105

Don't go shopping in downtown. Lol

hahah expensive huh? Yeah thats what I thought....but i gotta buy something in L.A, never been to the west coast should be interesting. Planning on heading to san diego as well should be fun. Any nightclubs recommended? I'd like to go to at least one...wanna see how the west coasters do it..

Originally Posted by GotShpat

hahah expensive huh? Yeah thats what I thought....but i gotta buy something in L.A, never been to the west coast should be interesting. Planning on heading to san diego as well should be fun. Any nightclubs recommended? I'd like to go to at least one...wanna see how the west coasters do it..

Not really, there are better places to shop. Downtown can get ghetto and a weird place to be in. If you want to get a real feel of west coast, try visiting the beaches (Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, Venice) they have really good shopping places there also. They aren't that far from where you're staying either. As for night clubs, there are plenty everywhere, many good ones. Just got to find one that fits your style.

supreme, hundreds, crooks & casteles, FCLA, Rif.LA , diamond co. , forgot the hat place name but its on fairfax,

stop by tommy's to eat.

Originally Posted by MECKS

supreme, hundreds, crooks & casteles, FCLA, Rif.LA , diamond co. , forgot the hat place name but its on fairfax,

stop by tommy's to eat.
and if you drive like 10 minutes more there is beverly center where house of hoops is located and even further, there is niketown in rodeo 

Originally Posted by GotShpat

downtown is full of cheap, fake, swap meet quality clothes lol... a lot of people out here in LA are now into rave scene so enjoy...

im actually going to be in LA in a few weeks for a quick get away and i really want to experience the full LA scene. any hidden spots or cool places i need to see?

Back
Top Bottom