So im I the only one here that thinks Dwyane Wade is overrated

Originally Posted by JD617

Kobe nor Bron would have let there team get blown out in a Game 7.
Yeah, Kobe would never let his team lose by 31 in a Game 7 while refusing to shoot the ball in the 2nd half.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

hes won a championship had the scoring title carried this bum team to the playoffs and hes only 25. yeah I'd say hes overrated

eyes.gif
He's 27 or 28 i think

the ONLY player that can beat any team by himself over a 7 game series is lebron james. if that makes wade overrated, u crazy. dude is top 5 AT LEAST.

not everyone can be lebron.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Wade is an absolute monster. If you don't believe us watch the Olympics again.

I don't really like him, mostly because of the way my friends ride his sack, but he is far from overrated.

Originally Posted by Diesel J

Originally Posted by JD617

Yeah, Kobe would never let his team lose by 31 in a Game 7 while refusing to shoot the ball in the 2nd half.
laugh.gif

hahaha, someone better respond with a "touche" or somethin lol

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Heat with a healthy Wade: 43-39
Heat w/o a healthy Wade: 15-67

You do the math.

First Round exit.

I don't think he's overrated, but he sure as hell shouldn't be in the same category as Bron nor Kobe.

WTH, not game 7's but elimination games-- did you forget when Kobe quit on his team against PHX that one year in the playoffs or when the Lakers got blown out in the Finals just last year?

kobe quits on team in game seven blowout: http://www.nba.com/games/20060506/LALPHX/recap.html probably one of the lamest threads i have ever read. op you should really think before youtype.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by The Minister

hes won a championship had the scoring title carried this bum team to the playoffs and hes only 25. yeah I'd say hes overrated

eyes.gif
He's 27 or 28 i think
Really? I would have thought that Wade was younger.

*Edit*
I just looked. He was born Jan. 17, 1982. So that does make him 27.

Only when people call him THE best player or THE most valuable player in the league as they sometimes do here..

Wade is definitely not overrated. He's the 3rd best player in the L

Yo the dude just won a scoring title give me a break. I live in South Florida so I'm always watching and I think he is retiring as the best player in SouthFlorida history because of his championship (that Marino never got), as long as he stays. How many other players are putting up his combination of stats allaround over the course of a season? Go find whoever you think should be rated above him (which should not include Kobe or Lebron) and do some research, thenumbers don't lie. He even improved his 3 point shot to the point where he shoots it way more so there is no reason to think he will regress. No player hisheight or shorter has ever had 100 blocks in a season in NBA history! Him and Chalmers were combining to have the most steals out of any guard combo in theNBA. He creates wide open shots for teammates, scores as much as anybody, always draws fouls, and plays D. He gets calls sometimes but he is something specialwhen he drives to the basket he knows what angles to take. You picked the wrong season to make this post and it's not his fault the Heat don't have thetalent that Atlanta does, not to mention he was hurt since before the series and got a back injury during the series where he was being helped to get off thebench! As a Heat fan I have so much appreciation for being able to watch a player like him play in my city. Any team wishes they had a player that couldelectrify the building like he does at the AAA. Also, yea he complains, but every superstar does, at least it's not as bad as Josh Smith. No, I'm notmad I'm just backing up my team because for what he does it's worth taking the time to defend him.

around this time last year you would have had a million people co sign this thread, the D wade hate on NT was insane.....dudes been a problem since his rookieyear and is a top 3 player in this league easily

Sooooo you made a thread saying that Wade is overrated and didn't even give one reason why? Nice job.

Exactly.

We don't exist merely to debate you or change your mind.

Give us a good reason why and how he's overrated and we'll discuss the topic.

Back
Top Bottom