So I'm In South Africa Right Now...

So i been in south africa visiting my relatives with pretty much my entire immediate family. I been here since December 18th and I'm coming back to thestates Jan 9th. While here all i can think about is getting back to my ex who ive been recently working things out with and mostly i have been fiending to getback to the states to enjoy the rest of my winter break and smoke some good herbal with my homeboys. On the real i didnt think going 3 weeks without smokingwould be that bad but only 8 days in and its all i can think about i just want to roll up so bad and get high but its just not physically possible. I dunno whyi decided to complain about it on here but maybe yall are familiar with that feeling of not being able to cheif for long periods of time.

bout to roast a bowl of GDP for ya homie..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm going to Jamaica with my fam in a couple weeks. I'll be
pimp.gif
every day while there.

Everywhere i go i smell trees man its crazy i was running in my aunts neighborhood and i smelt some dankness, i was in the parking garage the other day and icould whif the sweet scent, and a lot of times when we are driving and the window is down i can get a scent of mary jane its just teasing me. It doesnt helpthat my boy messaged me on facebook saying while i was gone they been rollin up some sick weed like hawaain kush, granddaddy purp, and some other crazy !@+that im missing out on

it's really not that serious, i smoke daily and i had to stop for almost 2 months when i traveled to india with no problems.
not gonna lie though, i was smelling it randomly too while i was out, i'd start breaking my neck tryna find out who's chiefin but i'm pretty sureit's just your mind.

south africa is awesome, go enjoy yourself instead of feinding for some weed
laugh.gif

seriously though, if you're in that much need just go ask around.

I dunno man. You probably aint been doing much with your life if you're fiending to get a release off bud. Do some prescription drugs or meth to make aworthier thread.

You aint never smoked African kush man?
pimp.gif
No reason to be going cold turkey in the motherland.

In before the lock

and who the hell says "chief" imma go chief with my boys wt f this aint no damn Navajo tribe

im quitting smoking for january, havent not smoked on a consistent mostly daily basis for 2 years. im pumped for all of the things im not gonna forget, all theschool work i'll get done, all the cheetos and mcchickens im not gonna eat, yadada. not pumped to stay up all night every night though. then the fat blunton feb. first!

For everyone saying do some dope !%@% i have been i went on a safaari and saw some sick animals, saw a lion, leopard, rhino, elephants, and more. Its not likeim just sitting around doing nothing im doing cool stuff im taking advantage but im just sayin i went from smoking pretty often to not at all its not like imitching my neck fiending for it. But i keep having dreams that im rollin up and i wake up and im not lol. And yes i say chief $#@++ get with it or get lost.Also i cant just go around asking and !%@% and go somewhere and smoke im only 18 and this is like a family trip so i kinda gotta go wherever they go

Back
Top Bottom