So I'm moving to Baltimore to teach elementary special education.

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
Whats up niketalkers.

I've been on this forum for many years. Pre yuku all the way to ez baord.

I'm currently teaching in Harlem at a school with a super high IEP rate. I got accepted into the Baltimore City Teaching Residency so ill be on my way in late June. For sthe summer training program, well be learning as well as teaching summerschool. A great opportunity but wont get paid for teaching until the middle of September.

I needed some help with the transition and to cover my living expenses until we start to get paid...

If you could donate or share I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Don't trust go fund mes but I tip my cap to you for being a youth educator my man. God knows we need more like you.

I know Bmore is rough, but that's the first time I've heard it said that it was worse than Chicago.

Wavy Crockett the biggest thug out there that wishes he was from the south. Hit doggy up.

Do better than this guy...

prez_8.jpg

Whats up niketalkers.

I've been on this forum for many years. Pre yuku all the way to ez baord.

I'm currently teaching in Harlem at a school with a super high IEP rate. I got accepted into the Baltimore City Teaching Residency so ill be on my way in late June. For sthe summer training program, well be learning as well as teaching summerschool. A great opportunity but wont get paid for teaching until the middle of September.

I needed some help with the transition and to cover my living expenses until we start to get paid...

If you could donate or share I'd appreciate it.

You male or female?

Nah, on some real **** I think it would be best for you to look into getting a part-time job as well. Baltimore isn't a hard place to survive, I'm from Brooklyn, NY and came here in '07. I worked for a temp agency making about $9-$10 an hour for about a year until getting my permanent gig and was still able to pay rent, utilities, and buy food. Granted I wasn't able to go out as much as I wanted and shop as often as I would like, but I was still able to meet all my needs and that of my child. You being from NYC, you know how hard it is to stay afloat out there. That will help you out here, it isn't as hard as being in NYC and if you have an ounce of get up and go in you there is nothing stopping you from handling your business out here.

Best of luck to you bro.

I can't speak specifically for the city, but I lived and still live in the County. Crime isn't bad, you will always have a few knuckle heads but thats about it. If you move into an apartment complex please do your research first. Some of them are horrible, maintenance is trash, and mice and bug infested. You will see from the tenant reviews just how good or bad the place is.

Last edited:
Wish you well OP, kids might be bad but they got good hearts...its the parents gon give u the most headaches really...good luck and you should be able to enjoy summer time in the city!

Rip

Baltimore is my least favorite city in the country. Stupid, ugly ravens fans.

Rip

Baltimore is my least favorite city in the country. Stupid, ugly ravens fans.
Most of the die hard Ravens fans are indeed ugly and terrible (that's majority of NFL fans regardless of city tho), but they not from baltimore probly places like the counties or York, PA :lol:

Still my squad and city tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom