So I'm on the bleachers when I notice this white powdery substance...

what's with the discoloration where the grey meets the leather, looks like they were previously glued
or something

& i have to ask - how long were you the owner?

Damn that sucks. I wore mined today to Subway just to keep the foam flexible. So far so good for me second time I've worn mine from them beingDS. Its always good to check them periodically by bending/putting pressure on the soles. As for thosr saying you can reup on the 2012 pair shame on you. That is not the same shoe its a monstrosity straight disrespect to the OG. I bought Bred 99s when I saw how the CDPs would look sadly they started to crack. Would I have bought them if I knew they were gonna crack probably not however to buy the CDPs nope I'd target lusts do without.

Be happy you'll be able to get a new pair in like 3 months once one of the early release sites gets some of these...

Man that sucks.. I had the 99 bred 4s & this started to happen, but I did get a few more good wears out of them. Everything else on the shoe looked pretty good though.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think my dub zeros have the same sole as the 4's. There is a white cement cw that would fit that perfectly.......I think.

Your right, but the shade of grey is darker and the paint is shiny.

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

Originally Posted by j4ck

you're lucky you can get a retro pair in 2012, lulz
laugh.gif
 this is true though. at least you only have to wait a few months to be able to replace them.
No...Thats like replacing a Lamborghini with a ford pinto

I knew exactly what the situation was just by reading the title. yea check in the sneaker art section, there was a pair restored just like yours

Thank you Showtime! Btw, that was an impressive restoration, considering you kept the outsole of these OGs and only replace the midsole!!! I will attempt to follow your lead! Green Rhino, I am the second owner. have had these for just about 7 years... last time I wore them was April maybe... as I said, the other shoe is just fine... maybe I was placing that foot on the bleacher in front of me in a funny angle??? Dunno!!!

Showtime, considering the grey of the midsole is tough to match, if you could do it again, would you favor the midsole from the pures or dubzeros???

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

Originally Posted by j4ck

you're lucky you can get a retro pair in 2012, lulz
laugh.gif
 this is true though. at least you only have to wait a few months to be able to replace them.
No...Thats like replacing a Lamborghini with a ford pinto

laugh.gif
 Sad but true..

only chance=sole replacement lol. i watch those on youtube, pretty risky stuff haha but what else can you do with them? good luck mayneee. its a shame what happens to such nice sneakers over time lol

Back
Top Bottom