So I'm on the bleachers when I notice this white powdery substance...

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think my dub zeros have the same sole as the 4's. There is a white cement cw that would fit that perfectly.......I think.
They do, but the outsole of his IV's has the Nike logo on it. If I were u I'd be looking for some Nike Air Flight Condors, Nike Air Flight '89's, or Nike Air Flight Classics. Those shoes have the same tooling as the IV's, but it still has the Nike logo. You'd prolly have to repaint it but it will look juss like the OG because of the Nike logo.

Damn bro, I saw the pic and my heart dropped.
I hope you try to restore them because you have the ability to. and if you fail you can buy another pair next year.

Sorry for your loss.  You might want to try a sole swap.  They have videos on youtube on how to do it.  I have a pair of the 99 retro I purchased back in 2009.  They were worn like 5 times by the previous owner. I wear them around the house at least once a week.  I had the CDP IV's the first time I wore them the paint started cracking and I got raid of them. 

So... Im already getting started with the sole swap, (heated while doing it!!!!) but how do you detach the front of the sole, it's stitched! Showtime?? Please???

Man that's tough to look at. 
You can only hope and pray that the 4's next year are actually white/cement 4's.    

Back
Top Bottom