So I'm on the bleachers when I notice this white powdery substance...

on the empty seats in the row right in front of me....

So I look down....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Crumbles everywhere!!!!

The only pair of 4's I liked and owed. Although I liked the military colorway, never could get with the elongated look. Wish I could swap soles. Uppers yellowed some over the years but still solid!!!! Uncomfortable as hell, but memorable (I already know!!!! It's Ok, I am an OG!!) Love the actual leather, NIKE AIR, the plastic tabs/wings, higher cut! Dang, the other shoe is fine too! Though I rocked them with a passion, I should've rocked them even moooore than I did! Will we get something somewhat like this next year????

GASP!
eek.gif

You can still restore them.  All you have to do is.... ehhh... lets face it, those are done  
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Foggy air units/bubbles usually indicate that the midsole is more prone to break apart....sorry for your loss

I know the feeling, Im wearing my white/columbia blue 98 retro 4s a lot latley cus with the patent on the side this dosent happen, the shoe dosent look half as good with patent tho.

I've seen a dude do a sole replacement.

It's been so long, I'm scared to wear mine.

Originally Posted by j4ck

you're lucky you can get a retro pair in 2012, lulz
so far the 2012 white/tech grey IV looks like a slap in the face to a real og collector. I feel your pain 2229.

Same thing happened to my FRED 3's... now you can rock them without being OD careful
tongue.gif

And like everyone said... Reuppp in a couple months
wink.gif

Damn. This just made me nervous to wear mine.. I swear I inspect it like crazy before and after wear. I'm afraid this will happen as I have em on.. =/

R.I.P. sad part is all OG's 3-9 (even old retro's) are going to crumble sooner or later
tired.gif

there is no reup in a couple of months....tech greys won't compare to those. Shape and quality way off on 4's and I don't see JB changing it up anytime soon.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think my dub zeros have the same sole as the 4's. There is a white cement cw that would fit that perfectly.......I think.

one of my favorite shoes... its ok lol, they may be gone but at least people got to see you wearing them a lot and that they had the chance to be worn instead of sitting in a storage bin..

Back
Top Bottom