So I'm stuck @ a red light, dude behinds me has Road Rage. Vol. 4k

3,181
13
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
So, I'm looking @ a red light, and I stop in 3/4 of the street, so my buddy can hop out and get to the store.
Dude behind me blowing his horn, and drove on the other side of the road to pass my car w/ his girlfriend giving me the middle finger.
roll.gif
Damn near hit my car cus my buddy was getting out.
So dude doesn't even go nowhere, its a red light. I honk the
mad.gif
out ofhim, he gets out. He notices its 2 on 1.
roll.gif
So he curses, makes a scene,his girl friend takes the driver seat, he curses yadayada, and says " i don't care if its both of you"
roll.gif
and walks back to his car...

Now i'm thinking. Do I come out the car and bash his head in anyway? Just having the nerve to come out of the car
 
72
10
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Originally Posted by davidisgodly


Now i'm thinking. Do I come out the car and bash his head in anyway? Just having the nerve to come out of the car

No, what you do is go and post the situation on NT.
 
3,181
13
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
^
laugh.gif
Thanks, I needed that. Oh,this was last week... wasn't like it was 2 minutes ago.

Oh yeah, he was white. It matters.

Ford Edge whip.
roll.gif
 
13,459
4,648
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
the great moments are the times youre in the right turn lane and CANT turn because of obvious traffic, but the guy behind you is impatient and turns from thestraight lane to the left of you essentially cutting you off.. they then darn near kill themselves.. its moments like that you have no sympathy if they get hitand you watch them die in front of you.
 
6,390
10
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
handled it good man....lately dudes been pushing buttons you know...you could die of a simple stare down at a light
 
8,831
1,645
Joined
May 27, 2004
This thread reminds me of the assistant manager's sister at my old job. Some lady cut her off so she decided to follow her
smh.gif
. The lady noticed she was being followed and confronted ole girl and beat her with abaseball bat. To top it all off that assistant managers sister worked at the police station
roll.gif
 
9,470
13
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

the great moments are the times youre in the right turn lane and CANT turn because of obvious traffic, but the guy behind you is impatient and turns from the straight lane to the left of you essentially cutting you off.. they then darn near kill themselves.. its moments like that you have no sympathy if they get hit and you watch them die in front of you.

laugh.gif
 

AL Andretti

formerly mrbluprint
6,546
4,970
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Where's the Michael Jordan ''I can't wait too post this on Niketalk"

J/K but good thing you guys let it go, don't need those assault charges on your record.
 
3,181
13
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

waits for the *Two chumps at a red light were lucky that my girl was there* post
That doesn't make sense, he came out the car... Lucky my girl was there? he's been honking. Ultra fail. Shoulda been "Two chumps @ ared light, lucky my buddies weren't with me"
 
3,181
13
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Originally Posted by mjbetch

so you stopped in the middle or 3/4's of the street?
3/4th. not even. 1 spot left in front of me.
indifferent.gif
Dudereally wanted to wait in front of me.

Btw, I got your car, but better...
 
4,787
359
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
you don't live in southern california, do you? if so, it's a 90% chance the story would have ended differently.
 

btk

1,356
11
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Originally Posted by davidisgodly

So, I'm looking @ a red light, and I stop in 3/4 of the street, so my buddy can hop out and get to the store.
Dude behind me blowing his horn, and drove on the other side of the road to pass my car w/ his girlfriend giving me the middle finger.
roll.gif
Damn near hit my car cus my buddy was getting out.
So dude doesn't even go nowhere, its a red light. I honk the
mad.gif
out of him, he gets out. He notices its 2 on 1.
roll.gif
So he curses, makes a scene, his girl friend takes the driver seat, he curses yadayada, and says " i don't care if its both of you"
roll.gif
and walks back to his car...

Now i'm thinking. Do I come out the car and bash his head in anyway? Just having the nerve to come out of the car


you a punk
 
Top Bottom