So I'm stuck @ a red light, dude behinds me has Road Rage. Vol. 4k

Originally Posted by xkamranx

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Now i'm thinking. Do I come out the car and bash his head in anyway? Just having the nerve to come out of the car

No, what you do is go and post the situation on NT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

over here in the city you gotta watch out who you decide to squable with most dudes decide to shoot instead of a simple fist fight ending with a good pat inthe back

Originally Posted by xkamranx

Now i'm thinking. Do I come out the car and bash his head in anyway? Just having the nerve to come out of the car

No, what you do is go and post the situation on NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Pull out the heater, he back off real quick!

Or he shoots you in the face. Never pull out anything if you aren't gonna use it. Too many ******s pull something out like they are the only ones on earthwith heat thinking it will have everyone running and ducking and in the end they are too shook to pull the trigger so they get clapped AND the other dude canthen easily claim self-defense.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

This thread reminds me of the assistant manager's sister at my old job. Some lady cut her off so she decided to follow her
smh.gif
. The lady noticed she was being followed and confronted ole girl and beat her with a baseball bat. To top it all off that assistant managers sister worked at the police station
roll.gif

thats why i dont get out of pocket, F!!! around wit the wrong person and get that A!!! beat or worse.

edit:
Or he shoots you in the face. Never pull out anything if you aren't gonna use it. Too many ******s pull something out like they are the only ones on earth with heat thinking it will have everyone running and ducking and in the end they are too shook to pull the trigger so they get clapped AND the other dude can then easily claim self-defense.
exactly.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Pull out the heater, he back off real quick!

Or he shoots you in the face. Never pull out anything if you aren't gonna use it. Too many ******s pull something out like they are the only ones on earth with heat thinking it will have everyone running and ducking and in the end they are too shook to pull the trigger so they get clapped AND the other dude can then easily claim self-defense.

True #%@%.

Its some #%@% to see their face when they see you reachin
laugh.gif

This happened to me. White dude in a firebird. Tryin to be mr cool ice...
I couldn't go nowhere. Stuck in traffic. He starts honkin at me cause I didn't go across the light and get stuck in the middle of the street.
Mad people walkin, mad broads lookin. He gets into the turn lane and pulls next to me and goes off about me holdin up traffic.
So I say suck my ****. He says "get out and say that to my face MFer." So I hop out the whip with my trusty brass knuckles and walk around to hiscar, he started to get out when I did, seen my monsterous size and the hands of doom and starts to panic.
He honkin at the car in front of him so he can turn and run away, but dude in front of him does not move.
So he's shooooooook starts screamin someone call the police and such...and he had his window down. Like a super smart guy.
So I hack up one and spit right in his face. Dead center. He starts screamin and hops out his car and runs into the warehouse shoe store.
Lol. And I yell out "I thought we were tough guys!" And the people walkin clap and everyone honks. Then I hop in and take off.

Road rage is never the awnser. You may get someone who will beat you to death on the street.

I always try to avoid road rage. You might never know what the other person going to do. I seen too many stories in the news how the situation escalates andsomeone ends up killed. It pisses me off too, but I just let it go.

So, I'm looking @ a red light, and I stop in 3/4 of the street, so my buddy can hop out and get to the store.
Dude behind me blowing his horn, and drove on the other side of the road to pass my car w/ his girlfriend giving me the middle finger.
roll.gif
Damn near hit my car cus my buddy was getting out.
So dude doesn't even go nowhere, its a red light. I honk the
mad.gif
out of him, he gets out. He notices its 2 on 1.
roll.gif
So he curses, makes a scene, his girl friend takes the driver seat, he curses yadayada, and says " i don't care if its both of you"
roll.gif
and walks back to his car...

I swear to god this same thing happened to me and my boy at Boston Market the other night. 5'6 chubby white dude hops out histruck with his girl passenger, with a tapout shirt thinking he's hard, my boy steps out the whip he's only 5'9 or 5'10 regular build, Dudestarts walking towards my boy, I'm in the car (which is tinted so he doesn't know I'm in the passenger seat) tryina change my sandals to myMilitary IV's gettin ready to lay dude out. Right when him and my boy were bout to be face to face I hop out 6'2 190 dude goes
eek.gif
and literally had to jump up to get back in his truck and takes off. I was
roll.gif
cuz I swear I'm not anymore intimidating then the next man. I guesshe just thought my boy was by himself. Numbers FTW
laugh.gif

road rage FTL

i hate fools like that.....like ninjas who speed by you only to stop at the same red light
laugh.gif

and why are you still posting OP? retire please

^
laugh.gif
Thanks, I needed that. Oh, this was last week... wasn't like it was 2 minutes ago.

Oh yeah, he was white. It matters.

Ford Edge whip.
roll.gif

Could you explain to me why it matters that he was white?

i wanted to get out this morning. this *$% kept inching forward to obstruct my view everytime i inched forward to see around his longbed so i could seeoncoming traffic to make a right onto PCH. everytime i moved, he moved forward. pissed the %$%! outta me before work.

how can you be such an *$% on the road?

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

This happened to me. White dude in a firebird. Tryin to be mr cool ice...
I couldn't go nowhere. Stuck in traffic. He starts honkin at me cause I didn't go across the light and get stuck in the middle of the street.
Mad people walkin, mad broads lookin. He gets into the turn lane and pulls next to me and goes off about me holdin up traffic.
So I say suck my ****. He says "get out and say that to my face MFer." So I hop out the whip with my trusty brass knuckles and walk around to his car, he started to get out when I did, seen my monsterous size and the hands of doom and starts to panic.
He honkin at the car in front of him so he can turn and run away, but dude in front of him does not move.
So he's shooooooook starts screamin someone call the police and such...and he had his window down. Like a super smart guy.
So I hack up one and spit right in his face. Dead center. He starts screamin and hops out his car and runs into the warehouse shoe store.
Lol. And I yell out "I thought we were tough guys!" And the people walkin clap and everyone honks. Then I hop in and take off.

Road rage is never the awnser. You may get someone who will beat you to death on the street.
pimp.gif
Not getting hurt, setting an example, and changed aman's life.

You should of joked the living crap out of him. Make him mad talk about his girl his car his life in front of everybody.

I would've through some spoiled fruit at him and his girl. Spoiled pineapple in a chick's hair aint a good look.

Back
Top Bottom