So im thinking bout getting Tatted up...

But im having second thoughts i just dont want any worthless tattoo that ill regret in a year i want something that has a meaning,but i just dont want the tatto start looking nasty whenever i start aging(even though its gonna happen) also lets say if your normal weight right now and you start getting buff would thetat look different?And lets say if your normal right now and you start to gain weight(fat) would it look different?And the last is lets say if you are normalright now and get skinny would it look nasty? so yea please help me out and give me some answers,thanks!Also i was just thinkin bout gettin inked up on myupper right/left arm

don't do it... if you ever wanna run from the cops(change identity) ... they use tats to I.D. you

Originally Posted by seniosoul

don't do it... if you ever wanna run from the cops(change identity) ... they use tats to I.D. you

thats a horrible reason to not get a tattoo.

is this what your parents tell you in order to convince you not to get a tattoo?

Nah man im not a criminal or intend to be in the future i just want to know the outcome if you become fat/loss weight and stuff like that...

Originally Posted by dgk3188

thats a horrible reason to not get a tattoo.

is this what your parents tell you in order to convince you not to get a tattoo?

LOL

im prolly gonna be gettin tatted up soon but im not gettin any on my arms. one because i have toothpick arms and two i want to keep them clean so i can atleast appear professional when i graduate college

You have nothing to worry about, just go get a tat. But keep up posted on how your tat looks if you wake up a fat blob one day.

of course they are going to change shape and look fat if you gain/lose weight in any way

I'm in the same boat as you OP....
I wanted one on my arm(forearm area), but I don't know of what

and worried of the whole professional appearance thing in the future...I have no idea what my profession will be though

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

You have nothing to worry about, just go get a tat. But keep up posted on how your tat looks if you wake up a fat blob one day.
pimp.gif

and kut all that extra thinking out.tats can always be touched up overtime but I dont know what to tell you about the shape unless you plan on gaining 100pounds or getting ya Amy Winehouse on.

My arms aren't BIG but they not OD frail...but I see someone skinny like Wiz Khalifa or Cudi and their arm tats don't look bad to me...just don'tknow how it would look on me

and I only want one or two on my arm...might just switch it u and get it somewhere diff. on my body...who knew this would be such a hard decision smh

I dont know.......Just make sure you spell it right.....and make sure your words actually pertain to what you are trying to say........and make sure it makessense in the first place, unlike the tat shown below
722355c7ecc1bf6ffdb6cc1bcd836cb15f2cc14.jpg

Got this tat when my girl had a miscarriage about a year ago

e07151e9b5f4c0cf0f5b6edb89221c381ab8e33.jpg

sounds funny, but I agree
tattoos become tools for police to tell you apart.
sad truth.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

sounds funny, but I agree
tattoos become tools for police to tell you apart.
sad truth.
I mean, if you ever commit a crime then they have your face to identify you, so i dont see what difference it makes.

if anything......if you get mangled to the point where nobody can identify you.............they can do it by your tatoos..............but nobody mentionedthat.

Don't do it...if you are already having second thoughts don't do it. Get a tattoo that has meaning and that you will cherish...not something that"looks cool."

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I dont know.......Just make sure you spell it right.....and make sure your words actually pertain to what you are trying to say........and make sure it makes sense in the first place, unlike the tat shown below

Got this tat when my girl had a miscarriage about a year ago

e07151e9b5f4c0cf0f5b6edb89221c381ab8e33.jpg
Uh.....

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I dont know.......Just make sure you spell it right.....and make sure your words actually pertain to what you are trying to say........and make sure it makes sense in the first place, unlike the tat shown below
roll.gif

How do so many people end up with these
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
up tatoos?

Back
Top Bottom