So I'm thinking of getting mohawk, anyone have one or pics of good ones?

indifferent.gif

i'm just doing it bc i want to. anyways, anyone have that "futuristic" one by yung la where it like twists in the back of the head?

Someone post that dude that felt like posting his hair on NT. W/ the 3 undefeated stripes on the sides

Originally Posted by NewZ05

theg.jpg
For the Record this is not a mohawk. What is up with this trend in hair styles? Why are so many people faking a mohawk/ faux hawk. If you'regoing to do this to yourself please....please....please.... punk it out. Clean shave/bic on both sides of your head and long in the middle.

I used to have a mohawk (no pics since im at work) back in like spring 06. Had it for like 6-8 months then ditched it. The last month i was too lazy to fix itanymore so i would just rock a hat.

I got boozed up in college one night, said I would do it, got called out...and did it. It actually didn't look that bad. Kind of fun to rock for a week orso. After that I just buzzed it off and had my head buzzed with a 3 guard.

My fellow bruhs: PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS. Mohawks are just not made for us (exceptMr. T). Months down the road you'll look back and realize how foolish you looked.

Back
Top Bottom