So is it necessary...

oxygen

Banned
So, is it really necessary for people on tumblr/twitter/instagram.... to post their food as proof that they really ate it though?

most of the time that food look nasty af too,talmbout "a man love a woman who cook" please

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

most of the time that food look nasty af too,talmbout "a man love a woman who cook" please
roll.gif

YES!!

roll.gif

My friend has done this more than once.
laugh.gif

Also...
inb4 meth comes in here like "Is it necessary for you to have that avy?"

I do it all the time.

It's my instagram. It's your choice to unfollow if it doesn't suit your eyes needs
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

roll.gif

YES!!

roll.gif

No matter what the topic of the thread, you negros find ways to roast women 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i aint roastin nuffin , jus sayin if you post that food it better make me hungry, making chicken that look like pork n $!@@, naw man im good

I don't mind others posting their mundane business for other boring people to gawk at.

I do, however, hate it when members of my party, during a meal, will not only pause and take a picture of what they're eating...but stop me from stabbing at my plate before they take a pic of my own damn food.

What is the deal? I can kinda get why you posting your plate, but why 5 other people's plates?
You really trying to stunt with plates of food?

yeah i find it real obnoxious when people who i am eating with do that... it's as if they will never eat again. 
some of the pics aren't bad but things like in-n-out, a slurpee and your peanut butter sandwich don't need to be shared. 

roll.gif
when they start to instagram and change the hues too. your peanut butter sandwich isn't looking any better....

I understand food p0rn but the scenarios that Je Ne and SC pointed out are super annoying.

Back
Top Bottom