so is it safe to say Drake's "Best I Ever Had" is gonna be the summer jam of 2009?

we havent had a song that really hits the masses for summer banger in a few years, starting to think when we look back at the summer of 09...

this is the song that is gonna be played at the beach, bars, radio, etc.

Appears that way...I don't think I've ever heard a song from a mixtape this big before.

how old is this song like about 6 months and its barely getting radio play out here in san francisco im talking 2 to 3 times every hour

No its not safe! run away before the hip hop police get you!
R U serious homeboy?!?.....
eyes.gif

Sadly. Let the ignorant masses bump their corny Drake pop music, I'll never get tired of Summertime, Ice Cream, It Was A Good Day etc
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

how old is this song like about 6 months and its barely getting radio play out here in san francisco im talking 2 to 3 times every hour
playing a song once every 20/30 minutes is "barely getting radio play"? Damn.........

Originally Posted by areyouin729

we havent had a song that really hits the masses for summer banger in a few years, starting to think when we look back at the summer of 09...

this is the song that is gonna be played at the beach, bars, radio, etc.
I don't know about where you live, but the song's been out for a while and is starting to lose a bit of its steam. Of course, it'sstill all over the place...but by the time we're in the middle of the summer, you won't be hearing it as much, I think.

He'll probably have another single out before then anyways. The track's had a remix out for a few weeks now, there's no way it lasts the wholesummer.

I'd rather have Halle Berraaaayyy Halle Berry as the summer joint. That *%%! is EXTRA catchy.

im just starting to notice it hit the "pop" stations now, it was only being played on urban before which is usually the first hint to a song blowingup

Seems a bit early to dictate that. I'm sure a dance group will come out with a dance song and give it a run for its money.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

playing a song once every 20/30 minutes is "barely getting radio play"? Damn.........

roll.gif
roll.gif
Word, I read that thinking what is dude smoking?

every girl and best i ever had are so old but had the potential to dominate the summer so drake and young money must have someting else up there sleeve
roll.gif
at the dude that said it barely gets radio play at 2 to 3 times an hour

song is pretty
pimp.gif
not gonna lie.

Also, check I'm Going In by Drake as well.

and T.I.: Hell of a Life

posting it everywhere
laugh.gif

best i ever had
every girl
chillin
im goin in

all dumb old.
laugh.gif
they wont last another month or so.
maybe if drake drops an official vid but i doubt it.
on a side note, every girl had a vid, what happened to that?

Originally Posted by freshhh

best i ever had
every girl
chillin
im goin in

all dumb old.
laugh.gif
they wont last another month or so.
maybe if drake drops an official vid but i doubt it.
on a side note, every girl had a vid, what happened to that?
Joe's "I Wanna Know" was on the Wood soundtrack for over a year before it blew up and became on of the biggest songs of 2000

back in the real world this is song is on point, most people have lives outside of NT and finding new music every .03seconds
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom