So is it safe to say that EA Sports for the NBA franchise is dead?

EAs NBA game will drop next year the guys who's working on it is the same guys who did this madden so I expect the new live/elite to be great I can't stand 2k

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

lol @ the Bynum pic

I want Madden to be succesful So I can still play Ncaa football and be happy to import my draft classes in
that doesnt even work properly. imported qbs dont get taken in the first round in madden 11. yet there are fb's with first round grades

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

nfl 2k5>>>>>>>>>madden till now
only bad thing was that in 2k5 is that I kept forgetting that it had no hit stick
I haven't played a NBA live game since Vince Carter on the cover

that video 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

EAs NBA game will drop next year the guys who's working on it is the same guys who did this madden so I expect the new live/elite to be great I can't stand 2k

Why can't you stand 2K? Only folks that I know that SAY that are people that have $ invested in EA. You aren't alone, I know dudes that grew up with me (EA HEADS) that just refuse to turn their back on EA. So it is more of an emotional barrier that makes them not like 2K.

lmao son look like a scarecrow in the middle of a field out there

Originally Posted by do work son

I hope EA comes back with a baseball game. MVP 05 with manny on the cover is a better game than whatever garbage 2k put out this year and the show

This
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

once NFL 2k13 comes out next year..

Popcorn-11-Eddie-Griffin.gif

First time hearing this anywhere, looking forward to it, the nba live series is just a sad story....

Back
Top Bottom