So is it safe to say that EA Sports for the NBA franchise is dead?

With it being no NBA Elite 12 coming out this year, is it safe to say that EA sports is about to go down in the NBA Franchise? I have a feeling Madden is soon  to go down as well once NFL 2k13 comes out next year.. What do you guys think?

was looking forward to EAs NBA game last season. if they're done, RIP. been a fan since Live 95.

This is our last memorie of the series

6a0115709f071f970b0133f4b385e2970b-550wi
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EA will be back. Will it be any good? Who knows, but they will be back with another game in 2013.
2K11 was amazing, though. 2K12 looks to be the same. It'll be hard for them to flip anyone over to them, especially with their online pass garbage.

I don't think Madden will go down. I would hope they would step it up. If EA Sports pulls out(giggity) of NBA, they can focus more on Madden. That and there are far too many loyal Madden fans out there. Unless 2k does $19.99 on release date again....For the rest of the installments.

I hope EA comes back with a baseball game. MVP 05 with manny on the cover is a better game than whatever garbage 2k put out this year and the show

No way Madden goes down, but they are getting very predictable.

2k's been on top of bball for a while now, with no Elite 12, i think it is safe to say EA is done

Haha! I still have the demo of Elite '11 saved. Jesus Bynum gets me every time!

lol @ the Bynum pic

I want Madden to be succesful So I can still play Ncaa football and be happy to import my draft classes in

Back
Top Bottom