So is it safe to say that Lil Boosie is going to get the Death Penalty?

Since that dude Marlo Mike pretty much confessed that he was payed him 15 g's to murk that man, do you guys think that boosie is pretty much done for?

Life not the death penalty. I don't think u can get the death penalty for conspiracy to commit murder

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Life not the death penalty. I don't think u can get the death penalty for conspiracy to commit murder

So why is it that they said that it is pending that he would get the lethal injection then?

man some cats even with bred cant shake them lame hood cats who aint gonna make it to see 30.

sad really though.... for everyone who passed and the stupid stuff that went down.

So why is it that they said that it is pending that he would get the lethal injection then?

just like dmx lil wayne ti publicity #@#% to the core +@%# what people say thats what it is boosie real though in my eyes so i can see it the others besides x undeniably publicity

Originally Posted by Cash is King

just like dmx lil wayne ti publicity #@#% to the core +@%# what people say thats what it is boosie real though in my eyes so i can see it the others besides x undeniably publicity

Fam, I can never understand what you type

laugh.gif
@ 'death roll'

Only way I see him avoiding it is taking a plea...if one is offered.

But he's probably gonna be implicated on 6 bodies so I don't really see how he escapes it in the end.

He's had a role in 6 murders that we know of. He deserves the death penalty.

Yall sure? I know its a lot of legal people in here but there has to be someone that has got the death penalty off conspiracy esp if they made people catch a lot of bodies.

Back
Top Bottom