So Is Max B Gonna Keep Coming Out With New Music?

I caught that wave kind of late. Spent the last couple of months catching up and making sure I was caught up with everything. So now as I understand it bruhgotta do football numbers. Are we gonna see new music from him? I don't know what his vault looks like.

He been on the low since that quarantine wave dropped....probably just trying to live before he go in....if he go in.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

He been on the low since that quarantine wave dropped....probably just trying to live before he go in....if he go in.
OK, i guess i need to be educated.

I was under the impression that he had already been convicted. Son aint even seen a jury yet?

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

OK, i guess i need to be educated.

I was under the impression that he had already been convicted. Son aint even seen a jury yet?

naw I dont think so.� The deck is stacked high against him so we all just assuming he going in.� I think he know he is too.

thanks for the bid, another question.

I got the fallowing mixtapes, what else do I need, I know he got like 20 but most of them are mainly recycled material.

PD2
PD3
Million Dollar Baby 2
Coke Wave
Wavy Crocket
Quarantine
Wave Music

I need anything else? What about random loose tracks? And I already got the MOB's

yuku
smh.gif

Umm, you got the essentials. Coke Wave mixtape with him and French as well, and if you got all the MOB mixtapes you are good money. Public Domain 1 is decentas well.

But, dude is done to be honest. Its said because I really love his music but that's what happens when you live that life. I'm hoping for anothermixtape from him before he goes to jail but I wouldn't be positive on that. I'm sure he just trying to spend that time with his kids & fams beforehe in for life.

While he gets a lot of hate on this site, I would at least take a peep at French Montana if I were you. He is one of those people who is so bad it is good. Ican't explain why I like Frenchy but he makes real NY street music which is a rarity nowadays.

People don't like French? Damn, I thought the Mac and Cheese Mixtape and The Laundry Man joint were hot.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

People don't like French? Damn, I thought the Mac and Cheese Mixtape and The Laundry Man joint were hot.
tired.gif
French is the truth.

Ever since I seen his case and what they have on him I seriously don't think he's going in, as I stated in the other thread the only way he's doingtime is if his step brother who killed dude turns on Max and says he set everything up. Otherwise it's his and his stepbro word against Max ex prostituegf
laugh.gif

I see the wave continuing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

obviously you care? oh wait...

foh, if you dont $*%! with him why bother with this thread?

realtalk max b's lawyer is official

the the person testifying against him was high on exctacy pills, met the victim acting as a prostitute and is in love with max.................and wished deathon max's son

max claims to not have been in the state when this all happened , if he's paying his lawyer 100k for the case and drives 90k car why would he plot to murksomeone
to split 30k?im sure he's good on this case, theres reasonable doubt all over that

Just add these to your list and you're good money

Goon music 1.5
PD 1
Million Dollar Baby 2.5

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

the the person testifying against him was high on exctacy pills, met the victim acting as a prostitute and is in love with max.................and wished death on max's son

max claims to not have been in the state when this all happened , if he's paying his lawyer 100k for the case and drives 90k car why would he plot to murk someone
to split 30k?im sure he's good on this case, theres reasonable doubt all over that

If you believe what you wrote then your naive... and Im a Max B fan.

That 7 he drivin aint 90K and he damn sure had no money when that incident went down in '06

the the person testifying against him was high on exctacy pills, met the victim acting as a prostitute and is in love with max.................and wished death on max's son

max claims to not have been in the state when this all happened , if he's paying his lawyer 100k for the case and drives 90k car why would he plot to murk someone
theres more then one person who snitched on Max..and he is up on conspiracy charges, the prosecution isnt saying he actually pulled the trigger orwas in the room, their saying he was involved in the planning of the whole thing..so he could have been over in Iraq when it went down, it doesnt matter with aconspiracy charge..

if the prosecution can get Max previous conviction of armed robbery admitted at trial, then its really a wrap..

and lets be real Max wasnt eating like that..its obvious from all the beef with Jim that Max business was never right..i mean he never even released anofficial CD into stores..had no singles,no videos..so even his show money was limited..and Jimmy took all his publishing

Originally Posted by yungmatt

If you believe what you wrote then your naive... and Im a Max B fan.

That 7 he drivin aint 90K and he damn sure had no money when that incident went down in '06

first of all u need Million Dollar Baby Radio.
Second my mans drops trax every other week.
He's doin mad features, and hes eatin a lil bit.
He might go in, but he might not. Either way, the
streets will get flooded wit material, no pun intended.

Keep It Wavy!ir

Youtube-Never Wanna Go Back-Max B
tired.gif
tired.gif
bet now he looks back at it 30000 wasn't worth all the trouble he goingthrough now and all the brdiges he burned.
tired.gif
He never even got the 30000according to the news, none of them had it.

This _ threw his life/career away over 800 bucks.

I don't even feel sorry for Max. I feel sorry for his lil' man.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom