SO... Is Sebastian Telfair Goin to go down...

In NYC with that? It's wrap for Bassy.

Typical NYC guard, stiff as hell with a broke j. Dude loved the lifestyle not the game.

The urban legend is.....

Telfair is standing outside a spot. Gets his chain snatched. The guys run inside a spot and are later seen with Fab.

Fab gets shot in the leg in a parking lot right by that spot later on.
damn , i forgot about that ... this is exclusive brooklyn knowledge... lol

I’d feel bad if he was innocent..

End of the day,

If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime

3 years for having a couple of guns? and a little weed? Seems excessive but son should have been smarter than that.

I didn't realize he was still in the league up until 2014.

3 years for having a couple of guns? and a little weed? Seems excessive but son should have been smarter than that.
Only 3 years is the :wow: part
EBzY3K1VAAEmmXC

I really hate that my guy made it out his hood with no priors, was $20M up at one point and his story still went like this.

3 whole years for possession :smh:

I'm guessing his prior guilty plea on the same charge years earlier had something to do with it.

5855B8E6-5C1C-447B-8430-8666BE3BD946.jpeg

He also once had a loaded gun on the Blazers' team plane and was fined by the team but wasn't charged.

https://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=2331954

Sad situation and I feel bad for him but he keeps making the same mistake over and over.

This is also the state of New York we're talking about, where gun possession is a big no-no for many. Sucks that dude always felt the need to roll around like that. It's one thing if you're packing one in case something pops off, but three and one of them is a semi-automatic? I'm sure there could've been extra magazines too. I have an idea of where he came from and whatnot, but having all that is only necessary if you're preparing for mobs rolling up on you.

Damn watching that video was TOUGH. Whether self inflicted or not son has some real issues he is dealing with. Steph was kinda going through the same thing but his time in China really helped to balance him out.

The Jump and Through the Fire were my jams back in high school / college.

So was Bassy a felon already?
That charge in '07 would've made him a felon once he plead guilty. Probation usually comes after a conviction/plea, which he entered into in '07. I don't know how NY works, but some states offer programs where individuals could have their matters dismissed upon successful completion of Probation, but with firearm possessions I haven't seen it as much if ever.

That charge in '07 would've made him a felon once he plead guilty. Probation usually comes after a conviction/plea, which he entered into in '07. I don't know how NY works, but some states offer programs where individuals could have their matters dismissed upon successful completion of Probation, but with firearm possessions I haven't seen it as much if ever.
Yea I was thinking the same thing he really
lucky he only got 3.5 if he was indeed a felon

i hate it happened to bassy i remember when through the fire first released..if you were a inner city kid or hooper in general you were definitely up at 6 in the morning trying to get it in like him

I feel bad for his kids man. Seeing their father go to jail i hope he has money saved

Back
Top Bottom