SO... Is Sebastian Telfair Goin to go down...

im sure his kids will be straight..if his bm doesnt work she will just have to step up..plus from the outside it looks like he has a strong family so im sure they won't be struggling

This thread's first few pages is a stroll down old NT. :lol:

Bruh - I just came back to the last page and assumed the thread title was from when he originally got popped only to see the complete opposite :rofl: :rofl: will go through those pages

We ain't meant to survive, 'cause it's a setup
And even though you're fed up
Huh, ya got to keep your head up

Aight heres my takes on this:
  • First off Telfair has GOT to be smarter then this riding around like this with him as a target in NYC and he already has TWO lifelines with cases he got caught up in. Just move to another state or get outta there if it has come to this. Sometimes you love the city but the city don't love you.
  • No headlights? Cmon man you were asking to get pulled over
  • After his Breakfast Club interview I thought things were gonna be on the up and up and maybe they'd put him on like 5-10 year probation again but after what details they showed it was a wrap.
  • He should of just followed Marbury and went and balled out in China and got crazy money.
  • 3 years gonna be rough for him and that video was hard to watch.

Honestly, I'm skeptical that he makes it all 3 years. :smh:

*As far as him saving money...depends on how generous he was with other members of his family. There are a lot of siblings

Aight heres my takes on this:
  • First off Telfair has GOT to be smarter then this riding around like this with him as a target in NYC and he already has TWO lifelines with cases he got caught up in. Just move to another state or get outta there if it has come to this. Sometimes you love the city but the city don't love you.
  • No headlights? Cmon man you were asking to get pulled over
  • After his Breakfast Club interview I thought things were gonna be on the up and up and maybe they'd put him on like 5-10 year probation again but after what details they showed it was a wrap.
  • He should of just followed Marbury and went and balled out in China and got crazy money.
  • 3 years gonna be rough for him and that video was hard to watch.

He did go to China. Twice. He wasn't good and that **** ain't for everybody.

From 2018:

Former NBA point guard Sebastian Telfair is being sued by American Express over unpaid credit card debt, according to TMZ.

Per the report, Telfair has incurred a $43,051.69 tab.

Through The Fire 2 if he comes out of this as a Fortune 500 executive.

Homie might have to join a gang while behind bars because that videos shows that he's not built for prison life. 3 years alone is going to be terrible for him.

Homie might have to join a gang while behind bars because that videos shows that he's not built for prison life. 3 years alone is going to be terrible for him.

Bassy grew up in Coney Island. I’d wager that he is loosely gang affiliated or has family members that are

Bassy grew up in Coney Island. I’d wager that he is loosely gang affiliated or has family members that are
I hope he is because that reaction makes me think of him as a red bone that the other inmates will be running trains on. People don't understand how messed up living conditions are for inmates.

I hope he is because that reaction makes me think of him as a red bone that the other inmates will be running trains on. People don't understand how messed up living conditions are for inmates.

Bassy gotta whoop someone on SIGHT. Put dudes on notice

Back
Top Bottom