So it turns out my BRAKE lights weren't messed up, so was this a case of DWB?

Ok I know yall remember me making the post about brake lights.

Well the same night I had my mom stand behind my car and she said all my lights were fine.....I just got back from Advance Auto parts and they said everythingwas fine also...

This how the story goes..

I`m coming home one afternoon, and I`m like right down the street from my house. I stop at a stop sign and a cop is behind me. Dude then turns his lights onand tells me to pull over.

Dude comes to my whip, asks for my license then goes to his car, and sits there for a sec doing whatever. Then he comes back on some "Well I`m not goingto give you a ticket this time, but your brake lights aren't on"

I never really got pulled over before, but did it really take all of that?

And yes the Cop was Black, and I live in a Majority black neighborhood.

i got pulled over for dumb +*%% as well. but yo luckyluchiano from 360waves????? (KiLLahD48 here) where u been at?

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

i got pulled over for dumb +*%% as well. but yo luckyluchiano from 360waves????? (KiLLahD48 here) where u been at?
Yea its me....

and I`m not surprised, I just found it funny, like did it really take all of that?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hmmm interesting .... Well at least u just got a warning. If u had gotten an actual ticket, then you got issues
ohwell.gif

It's just wild cat tried to play me on something, that I`d have to get checked out and easily would have seen worked perfectly.

Did you have the bowtie on, with the Pinocchio kicks? Easy these just jokes

And he knows thats a easy fix. Thats why he uses that excuse because its nothing serious. But if he got to the window and you was sketchin out best believe youwould have been handcuffed on the curb while the K9 Unit sniffed around your car.

Back
Top Bottom