So it's cool now to be a terrible rapper? How are these dudes successful?

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

honestly, i had lil b on the top of my list of wack rappers....but after listening to those two songs you guys posted,
im gonna have to say its better than the stuff soulja and waka are putting out

but its not just the hiphop "elitists" that have a problem with these guys...what about the people looking in at hip hop?
i know its not really right to judge, but people who dont listen to hiphop only see what the media pushes; like these guys represent hiphop- no wonder why so many have a bad idea of what hiphop is and means, when they only have drake, wayne, soulja, waka, lil b....etc to judge off
theres just so much other good hiphop out there that people never hear about or see
So who's to blame? I believe it's really up to the people to stop being lazy and really pay attention to the good %%*+ that's out there. Can't believe true fans of music just accept what the media gives them and then make rash statements like "hip-hop is dead". !%##@ you just lazy...

If dudes wasn't lazy my guy Blu' would have been had more attention. As well as Yela, Oddfuture, Krit, Nip etc etc...

If dudes wasn't lazy my guy Blu' would have been had more attention. As well as Yela, Oddfuture, Krit, Nip etc etc...

i agree, i mean im not saying hiphop is dead, because there are a lot of people putting out some great tracks, but yea you gotta do a little searching...

im just disappointed that some of the rappers who have the privilege of representing hiphop in the mainstream are so diluted and average....or maybe its what the pubic wants? i dunno man. but im not stressing too much, ill always find my good hiphop- old or new 
grin.gif

i agree, i mean im not saying hiphop is dead, because there are a lot of people putting out some great tracks, but yea you gotta do a little searching...

im just disappointed that some of the rappers who have the privilege of representing hiphop in the mainstream are so diluted and average....or maybe its what the pubic wants? i dunno man. but im not stressing too much, ill always find my good hiphop- old or new 
grin.gif

If you all really love Lil B that much... whatever I guess.

I can't get through a verse of his without laughing at how garbage he sounds.

Dude does shows with V Neck shirts... and people respect this dude?? Not saying appearance should matter but come on now... V NECKs..... Alright then....

If you all really love Lil B that much... whatever I guess.

I can't get through a verse of his without laughing at how garbage he sounds.

Dude does shows with V Neck shirts... and people respect this dude?? Not saying appearance should matter but come on now... V NECKs..... Alright then....

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

whats the problem boss? its a shirt.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

What in the blue hell is wrong with V-Necks?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

What in the blue hell is wrong with V-Necks?

It was not only that I could not become spiteful, I did not know how to become anything; neither spiteful nor kind, neither a rascal nor an honest man, neither a hero nor an insect. Now, I am living out my life in my corner, taunting myself with the spiteful and useless consolation that an intelligent man cannot become anything seriously, and it is only the fool who becomes anything. - Fyodor Dostoevsky

It was not only that I could not become spiteful, I did not know how to become anything; neither spiteful nor kind, neither a rascal nor an honest man, neither a hero nor an insect. Now, I am living out my life in my corner, taunting myself with the spiteful and useless consolation that an intelligent man cannot become anything seriously, and it is only the fool who becomes anything. - Fyodor Dostoevsky

eyes.gif
You just proved you're the biggest ##$ in the thread. No one any longer cares what you have to say.

eyes.gif
You just proved you're the biggest ##$ in the thread. No one any longer cares what you have to say.

Back
Top Bottom