So Japan is actually considering developing a real working gundam

Unless it runs on nuclear pollution, this is the dumbest (and yet most awesome) waste of money ever.

...*sends in vote for Heavy Arms model*

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Thread Jack!!!

Who was the best Gundam pilot tho?

Heero Yuy?
between him and zechs. Most of the time, Heero had a better suit and it was still a draw

Where do i sign up to be a pilot????

tryna get on my Heero swagg (Do.Right.And.Kill.Everything)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Goddamn I love the Japanese.

First your Avy is one of my favorite movies of all time

2. with as expensive everything is in Japan, i see where they are getting the money.. i was constantly paying like 2 dollars plus for water bottles when I was there.

3. Epyon or Wing Zero .... im getting my knee pads ready for the pilot job (no %**+)

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

I'm a bigger fan of Wanzers (where my Nt nerds at?!), but a real life Gundam could be cool.

Wanzers would be cool too. Slap some minotaur rockets on that sucka and its over.
laugh.gif

Lol y'all really only watched Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz huh?

Amuro/Kira/Setsuna/Heero most memorable.

Swear to God japan has the one of the dopest culture 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So lucky to have went..... but probably gon never pilot a gundam doe
b4e.png

Originally Posted by WaitWut

if japan makes real gundams i demand the US to make real iron mans
laugh.gif

copped one in white and matte black
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 at the thought of real iron mans

usher in a new era of military advancement. all wars decided in the outer realm of the earth. civilians watching the sky as cataclysmic explosions alert the victors.

let's be real, if they build a functioning unit, they're going to do the rx-78-2 model. they're too attached to the original. if they wanted to do some heavy damage to the rest of the world and takeover, then strike freedom would probably be the best route.

I didnt know what a gundam was but this seems cool and a waste of money at the same time

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I hope they do make one, then the U.S will have to make something to one them up.

eqv6nl.jpg

11i0rw3.gif

Metal Gear> Gundam

Originally Posted by datboi81

let's be real, if they build a functioning unit, they're going to do the rx-78-2 model. they're too attached to the original. if they wanted to do some heavy damage to the rest of the world and takeover, then strike freedom would probably be the best route.

If anything, the mechs from code geass would be smarter. They're smaller, more agile and probably cheaper to make

Maybe they should focus on creating a viable energy solution instead of toys.

Back
Top Bottom