So Kerry Washington is officially off the market

I don't know who this dude is and I'm not even mad at this news.

Get that feeling I could still smash given the opportunity.

Nnamdi is a bum, at least he won in life, snatching up this gorgeous woman, her lips >>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Surprised it was a black man. Now she's needs to get rid of that white girls body.
She's black, why wouldn't she marry a black guy?
nerd.gif

I didn't eem realize that Asomugha and Kaep were on the same team either...but nonetheless, Kerry is a catch for sure.

I didn't think Kerry was into the brothers. 

Title needs to need to read "Former NFL Star" tho.

This

And haven't been in to her since she got anorexic for Hollywood

Back in the I Think I Love My Wife and She Hate Me days she was top notch

Lol Im still confused about why people think she would marry a white man. Is she known for dating them or are we basing this of a movie she did with white men?

I can't cosign Nnamdi after he was so brutal for my Eagles :smh: :smh: He's a class act for sure but his play was straight :x :x :x.

Lol Im still confused about why people think she would marry a white man. Is she known for dating them or are we basing this of a movie she did with white men?

I've heard people say this too, probably because of that movie with Samuel L as the cop neighbor and also on Scandal too which a lot of people know her from now and her affair with the Pres. Its just people assuming though bc she's been Jamie Foxx's wife in at least 2 movies and I'm sure she's been with black people in others as well...not that it really matters but a lot of girls on my timeline were shocked :lol:

I've heard people say this too, probably because of that movie with Samuel L as the cop neighbor and also on Scandal too which a lot of people know her from now and her affair with the Pres. Its just people assuming though bc she's been Jamie Foxx's wife in at least 2 movies and I'm sure she's been with black people in others as well...not that it really matters but a lot of girls on my timeline were shocked :lol:

It sounds like a lot of lonely black women were living their fantasies of being with rich white men vicariously through her. Luls

^^oh I guess she does like white dudes but I google some of her bf and some of the previous ones were also black. Maybe she's just doesn't care about race of her partners, nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom