so last night my friend got mugged and now he's seriously considering taking a life...what do? (srs)

48f365cf46f13668fb7a5da96eb9592a2ec2c96c.jpg
 is this your friend OP? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

lol i ain't giving up my pin ...

If someone puts that thing in your face, yes you will. 
That being said, package pick up, no hammer, deserves what he got.

He is not about that life. 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Let that man cook....

yea, what he said^^^^^^  

Did you say he got MUGGED?  More like he got PUNKED for his pin number, wallet, and  pride.
#TRUESTORY

All this talk is getting too heavy up in here, we should lighten things up with a little music:

Originally Posted by Ground King

pardon my avatar, but I am not trolling

straight to cliffs:
-friend was picking up from a supplier for
pimp.gif

-apparently someone told the supplier that he was really rich, when he's not
-they meet up and they outnumber him with 5 guys, take his wallet, pin number, clothes, and $1500 from his acc
-friend meets us up, tells us he is seriously considering offing the dude with a damn grenade
erryone be like
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

on the real though, what would nt do?
With a grenade? he doesn't sound too serious... but if he is, let him do it, record it, then upload it for us all to see...
laugh.gif

so you gave up the pin to a couple bums with a butterfly knife, and now you level jump to grenade? LOL

He's lucky that's all they took & for the record he could of done something right after

1. If your friend gave them his pin backwards, it automatically notifies the authorities.
2. Grenade?
3. If he's serious, point out the obvious (jail) & hope that changes his mind...otherwise enjoy the show

I didnt even read the other 6 pages, I just skipped to the 7th to tell op stop lying

And why would the connect rob a customer who he thought was wealthy? wealthy people buy a lot of drugs, a smart connect would keep him as a repeat customer rather than rob him once

Let him do him.

What you should do is forget he ever said that so you aint got nothing to say to police or at the trial.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

And why would the connect rob a customer who he thought was wealthy? wealthy people buy a lot of drugs, a smart connect would keep him as a repeat customer rather than rob him once
You don't know how grimey the game is and you're also assuming all suppliers are smart. This aint Fresh or New Jack City. Any ol dumb person can be a supplier and mess up their business by talking to shady ppl about their customers. Just reread the cliffs, he told somebody dude was wealthy when he was not. Now you can take that as dude was dumb and lost a good customer or he lied about dude being wealthy just so dude could get humiliated and robbed. You wouldn't believe how radically spiteful some dealers are. Had a dude tell me he pissed on some bud before he sold it to a guy just cuz he didn't like him. Took my last ounce from him that day. Dealers directly or indirectly setting customers up is commonplace in the game.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You don't know how grimey the game is and you're also assuming all suppliers are smart. This aint Fresh or New Jack City. Any ol dumb person can be a supplier and mess up their business by talking to shady ppl about their customers. Just reread the cliffs, he told somebody dude was wealthy when he was not. Now you can take that as dude was dumb and lost a good customer or he lied about dude being wealthy just so dude could get humiliated and robbed. You wouldn't believe how radically spiteful some dealers are. Had a dude tell me he pissed on some bud before he sold it to a guy just cuz he didn't like him. Took my last ounce from him that day. Dealers directly or indirectly setting customers up is commonplace in the game.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I know plenty about '' the game '' Im not some naive sheltered kid, and I know damn well were not dealing with a Nino Brown either , I was just speaking on the situation from my perspective.

im not gonna rob someone for $1400 if their spending good money with me on the regular, im losing more than I stand to gain from the jux

but youre right, everyone is not that smart, but the dumbest ppl here are the ones who believe that story

Back
Top Bottom