So last night rite....

Im partyin in alumni hall @ UMD, superman @#%$, and wiping myself down as usual on friday night....and I look over, and see this dude with a bottle wilding out more than me. Doin the old Dame Dash routine...so I look closer, and it's none other than....our boy Gilbert. This bama was seriously actin like he was in college again doin line dances and @#%$....cool dude 4 real. Just never expected to see him @ a college party holdin a plastic cup tryin to spit @ the same broads im tryin 2 get @ :lol:
laugh.gif

Just thought i'd share...discuss
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

We don't believe you, you need more people...
To all the standup DMV bammas: When it comes to my family, it ain't never a problem, it's only a phone call...

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Yo the story i heard was the girl whose Bday party it was use to be a wizards dancer and Arenas showed up wit all the Liq.... I was like dats an OD story smh... But after seein this its two different sources so starting to think it might be true! :\
ohwell.gif
and my dude said he was scared Arenas was gonna get Owned for supply the Liq to minors? IONO

word....she damn sure had the body for it...i was in the joint like :pimp:
pimp.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Back
Top Bottom