So lets revisit The Flashing lights Trilogy

Joined Mar 21, 2010
Basically A post to have a convo about the meanings behind these videos. When they came out i didnt pay them much attention but through the years i really have witnessed how much thought and concentration Ye dedicates into his projects so i know there is usually a meaning or a focus in most of his work

Im just want to absorb other peoples reactions or thoughts on the videos and what they could represent

Video 1�

Joined Jun 29, 2002
Damn. I forgot all about these videos.
I remember the one with Rita but the other ones I completely forgot those dropped online.

Joined Nov 1, 2009
One of my favorite songs ever, people really dont give Kanye his credit.  He's the best out right now, period.  I have no idea what the video is about tho 

Pathos

formerly retrosan
Joined Dec 15, 2010
Ye is the best out
but dude is too "cultured" for his own good

i think the first video is like the game called Clue with the characters there not trusting anybody with the apparent murders IMO

Joined Dec 27, 2004
Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

One of my favorite songs ever, people really dont give Kanye his credit.  He's the best out right now, period.  I have no idea what the video is about tho 
"Just because you don't understand him don't make him nice, that means you just don't understand the bullish he writes"

Joined Nov 24, 2010

Kanye West is not a top 100 rapper, EVER.

The production on this track is

Joined Aug 17, 2011
Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Are you zooked?

Joined Nov 24, 2010
Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Are you zooked?
Say I AM "zooked," what's the word to describe dude who said Kanye's the best right now? His statement was way more outlandish than mine (not saying my statement was outlandish).

Top Bottom