So lets revisit The Flashing lights Trilogy

Basically A post to have a convo about the meanings behind these videos. When they came out i didnt pay them much attention but through the years i really have witnessed how much thought and concentration Ye dedicates into his projects so i know there is usually a meaning or a focus in most of his work

Im just want to absorb other peoples reactions or thoughts on the videos and what they could represent

Video 1�

Damn. I forgot all about these videos.
laugh.gif
I remember the one with Rita but the other ones I completely forgot those dropped online.

One of my favorite songs ever, people really dont give Kanye his credit.  He's the best out right now, period.  I have no idea what the video is about tho 
laugh.gif

Ye is the best out
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
but dude is too "cultured" for his own good
laugh.gif

i think the first video is like the game called Clue with the characters there not trusting anybody with the apparent murders IMO

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

One of my favorite songs ever, people really dont give Kanye his credit.  He's the best out right now, period.  I have no idea what the video is about tho 
laugh.gif

"Just because you don't understand him don't make him nice, that means you just don't understand the bullish he writes"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kanye West is not a top 100 rapper, EVER.

The production on this track is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Are you zooked?

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Are you zooked?

Say I AM "zooked," what's the word to describe dude who said Kanye's the best right now? His statement was way more outlandish than mine (not saying my statement was outlandish).

Back
Top Bottom