so many collection posts...JordanPinoy's Collection post [Nothin Special]

Joined Sep 30, 2007
Well yea.. im 16 buy my shoes with my own money, started when i was about 13?
Lucky Pickups: Oly VII's Goodwill $5
i wear sz 7..
Well enough talk on to the shoes

Thanks for looking NikeTalk!!

Joined Jun 22, 2008
No offense but most of your shoes are all creased up. You should take better care of them.
Nonetheless, nice collection

Joined Nov 3, 2008
Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

No offense but most of your shoes are all creased up. You should take better care of them.

Hey thats what happens when you wear them...they won't stay uncreased forever.....also dope collection im guessin your pinoy

Joined Feb 27, 2008

that because he wear his shoe. that happen when you wear them

Joined Jun 14, 2006

Those are shoes...not trophies.....

polkasquare

Banned
Joined Mar 24, 2008

SMH SMH SMH we're actually part of the rare breed that wear their shoes. good day, sir.

Joined Dec 16, 2008
Originally Posted by polkasquare

SMH SMH SMH we're actually part of the rare breed that wear their shoes. good day, sir.

nice collection!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now