So........Millions of People From Northern Mexico to SoCal Are Without Electricity Right Now...

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

This quote had me rollin
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Chuck Norris tried to shave with an electric shaver. His beard is so tough it shut down the power grids"

Lol

Sucks for them.

'03 was a mini blackout for NYC. Didn't last 24 hrs and it didn't shut off all electricity. West coast doing it wrong if they sharing with Mexico.

was on the train back to SD when i saw on twitter that the power was out 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

got back around 5, kicked it with my brother and one of my boys til the sun went down, then some of our boys came over and we used my laptop for music and drank...was gonna have to hit the car charger until power came back all of a sudden. @@*@ was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

terrible experience though, when the sun was out we were sitting in the house sweating like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. i called off work and %!*! was alright once we had everyone there and drinks going.

it wasn't too bad. never gonna see neighborhoods come together like that again. i was hungry so i said eff it and drove 2 hours to get some Pinks in LA

They powers to be are really testing us arent they?

They said 1 Man knock out 1 power transformer by accident and caused the blackout of millions.. OKay...yea right Smirk face

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Power just came back on  for me about a hour ago.

Tanks to my iPod and laptop I was able to listen to music.

I have not seen u post in a million years? has your power been out that long? gas man your the homie for reals.. funniest guy i know foreeaalz

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

They powers to be are really testing us arent they?

They said 1 Man knock out 1 power transformer by accident and caused the blackout of millions.. OKay...yea right Smirk face

grin.gif

An event occurs that causes underfrequency (3 cycles of a second) on the grid (i.e. an operator/maintenance person/electrician/tech trips or cuts out a power breaker)... San Onofre underfrequency relays sense a drop below (about) 58.5Hz... trip... 2350MW... poof gone instantaneously... line underfrequency/undervoltage relays along the grid... trip, trip, trip... parts of 3 states and Baja Mexico- no power.

Tin foil works too, just put it on your head and the power will stay on.

Got power back in the middle of the night, like 2-3ish...i was sleepin n my lights n fans just turned on outta nowhere.

But yea I was still seeing some patients when the power went out yesterday at 3ish and was supposed to be off by 4-5, gridlock traffic was horrible in the sun...I traveled not even a mile for a good 2 hours at one point. but I was on the clock the whole time and got a 14 hour day in!

lol...we NYers should have made a post ...just like you west coast dudes were clowning on us in 2003... I remember that thread 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
"who turn the lights out in ny?; Henz0 didn't pay the electricity bill"

kicked it with a honey on the beach all last night. mad folks were out there. I had a great black out. that's the advantage of living in San Diego. Because of the beach there's always something to do.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

in socal never heard of a power outage yet
laugh.gif

inb4 power outage

Must not have affected Long Beach
laugh.gif

I heard my cousin say she was at the 99 cent store in Wilmington and the power went out though

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

was on the train back to SD when i saw on twitter that the power was out 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

got back around 5, kicked it with my brother and one of my boys til the sun went down, then some of our boys came over and we used my laptop for music and drank...was gonna have to hit the car charger until power came back all of a sudden. @@*@ was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

terrible experience though, when the sun was out we were sitting in the house sweating like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. i called off work and %!*! was alright once we had everyone there and drinks going.
lol i was in sd as well, mission beach at my buddies house
power went out, we walked to beachcomber, got pitchers, they stayed open all night with a generator, it was raging in there

it was way too hot inside though

overall pretty good time 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

in socal never heard of a power outage yet
laugh.gif

inb4 power outage

Must not have affected Long Beach
laugh.gif

I heard my cousin say she was at the 99 cent store in Wilmington and the power went out though
On the drive only places I saw that were affected above SD was San Clemente. Anything below the giant boobs in San Onofre and west of Yuma Arizona got hit

Originally Posted by RawSheed

it wasn't too bad. never gonna see neighborhoods come together like that again. i was hungry so i said eff it and drove 2 hours to get some Pinks in LA

Aside from driving 2 hours for an overrated hotdog, you do know there is a Pinks at Knotts now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Power just came back on for me about a hour ago.

Thanks to my iPod and laptop I was able to listen to music.

I have not seen u post in a million years? has your power been out that long? gas man your the homie for reals.. funniest guy i know foreeaalz

laugh.gif
Just started posted again during summer.

NY > Cali

I remember that post from the blackout of 2003. NT was killing us back then

1 person caused this? doubt it.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

This quote had me rollin
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Chuck Norris tried to shave with an electric shaver. His beard is so tough it shut down the power grids"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Power just came back on for me about a hour ago.

Thanks to my iPod and laptop I was able to listen to music.

laugh.gif
Just started posted again during summer.

omfg, this thread was the perfect set up for a lpc reunion.. get it? lol

We need roach, wally, bwood, balla, jules, MJ, boogie, silver, red, ghost, homer, dunkie, thomas, knowledge, ty, msyakuza, jokey, rbc, jblack, and fizzy... in dis here thread right now.

Back
Top Bottom