So........Millions of People From Northern Mexico to SoCal Are Without Electricity Right Now...

in socal never heard of a power outage yet
laugh.gif

inb4 power outage

I wonder if it's related to that huge solar flare that happened the other day.  I remember seeing something on tv about the sun entering a period of solar flare activity and power grids coming down might be a result.

They're saying this in regards to why there's a blackout:
Power officials said the massive blackout was likely caused by an employee removing a piece of monitoring equipment at a power substation in southwest Arizona.

Sounds like someone's going to be out of a job soon.

Originally Posted by acidicality

They're saying this in regards to why there's a blackout:
Power officials said the massive blackout was likely caused by an employee removing a piece of monitoring equipment at a power substation in southwest Arizona.
Sounds like someone's going to be out of a job soon.

That has to be a cover up.

This quote had me rollin
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Chuck Norris tried to shave with an electric shaver. His beard is so tough it shut down the power grids"

San Diego didn't have power for the last seven hours. I just got mine back with five minutes of battery life left on my laptop
laugh.gif

What did you guys do during the Great Blackout of 2011? I cooked all the perishable items in my fridge, read a book under flashlight, and watched Lost In Translation. Didn't mind not having internet but not having lights or cell phone coverage was lame.

Power just came back on  for me about a hour ago.

Tanks to my iPod and laptop I was able to listen to music.

Hopefully you guys wont have to deal with being out of power for a while like we did in NYC during the queens blackout in 2006. !%%% was awful. I was 17, super hype that my parents were going on vacation for the week and I was going to be home alone. Power went out the day after they left and I was scared out of my mind the whole week lol.

Im still out of power, work up in the Carmel Mountain area of san diego off of the 15. No word on the radio yet of any gumbys robbing or looting any 7 11's yet. Power slowly coming back to other parts of sd, hoping im next

Back
Top Bottom