So.....music wise....whens Chris Browns next album....

Discussion in 'Music' started by ripyzyz, Feb 20, 2009.

1. ripyzyz

ripyzyz

[​IMG]

2. just in time

just in time

probably never...

3. illionaire

illionaire

Seen this thread coming.

4. lnmymind

lnmymind

Nevuary 31st

5. jeyel

jeyel

probably in 5 to 10

6. ripyzyz

ripyzyz

i mean its been a year+ since Exclusive, so minus the latest occurrences he had to be coming down the pipeline soon....

7. rocyaice

rocyaice

Probably a year from now. Maybe in the Fall. They're gonna try to let this #%% die down like Universal is trying to let Mase with that ****** die down butit won't work.

8. leftfieldgreen

leftfieldgreen

i see what you did there

[​IMG]

9. lesfamilia

lesfamilia

This could be great material for his next album, though... Not even trying to be funny.

10. dapper d

dapper d

Will chicks still flock to dude though...especially after that picture...

11. yungchamp

yungchamp Banned

on some confessions type %%+%! he gonna have 2 pour his heart out real talk

12. agthekid

agthekid

I never thought about it like that.

But that is still a small percent of women. So he pretty much lost all his female fans with common sense and all his dude fans.

His best bet is to wait a year or two.

13. lnmymind

lnmymind

I don't think dude will be able to flip this into album sales.

This isn't an Usher "I cheated, got another girl pregnant, Confessions" Usher type of deal. This dude beat a woman. Not only did he beat just anywoman...he beat one of the biggest pop star females in the world. He will never come close to HALF of the success he once had. He can come back and make allsorts of apologetic, heart felt songs about it and he'll sell a few records from it but his platinum days are over. All those endorsements are down thetrain too.

14. rocyaice

rocyaice

Yea but let's remember these are pop fans. Pop fans run to whatever is hot at the moment. IF the media and the public says Chris Brown is the devil and amanbeater then they will follow suit and not support dude. If the public and media says we should give Chris Brown a chance and a pass then his career willcontinue. But as of right now the public hasn't even started with him yet. They're going to eat him alive.

15. lesfamilia

lesfamilia

That was kind of what I was thinking... It wouldn't be easy, and I definitely see what InMyMind pointed out, but I believe it's feasible.

16. inspektahdeck

inspektahdeck

he can have all the material in the world but i highly doubt it would sell........his image is tarnished they dont even show his commercials on tv anymore

17. alleniversonfan01

alleniversonfan01

Its gonna be a min before you hear Chris again other than stuff he would leak out personally. I was just thinkin about this in the car today. I havnt heard aChris Brown song on the radio in a minute. I think quietly radio stations stopped playing his songs. Because the freeze song wit T Pain was just starting toget burn on the local stations and now you never hear it.

As far as his PR goes you probably wont see anything till the fall/Winter because they are waiting for this to die down. But honestly the only way things couldwork out decent for him is if he get back wit Rihanna and he dont get charges brought on him (from the picture that doesnt seem all that possible).

18. eagle 0n

eagle 0n

Chris Brown's new album -
    Release Date: December 32nd.

I imagine he'll just go the Tyrese rout and just stick to acting.

19. sir rob a lot

sir rob a lot

We not going to hear from son for at least 3 years. When he comeback, he going to be like "Im grown up now........."

20. scotthallwithapick

scotthallwithapick

honestly unless him and rihanna get back together, he's gonna stick to acting