So.....music wise....whens Chris Browns next album....

nerd.gif

i mean its been a year+ since Exclusive, so minus the latest occurrences he had to be coming down the pipeline soon....

Probably a year from now. Maybe in the Fall. They're gonna try to let this #%% die down like Universal is trying to let Mase with that ****** die down butit won't work.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

This could be great material for his next album, though... Not even trying to be funny.

Will chicks still flock to dude though...especially after that picture...

This could be great material for his next album, though... Not even trying to be funny.

on some confessions type %%+%! he gonna have 2 pour his heart out real talk

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Dapper D

yea they will... think of all the broads that get they *+$ beat and still wit the dude who did it...

I never thought about it like that.

But that is still a small percent of women. So he pretty much lost all his female fans with common sense and all his dude fans.

His best bet is to wait a year or two.

I don't think dude will be able to flip this into album sales.

This isn't an Usher "I cheated, got another girl pregnant, Confessions" Usher type of deal. This dude beat a woman. Not only did he beat just anywoman...he beat one of the biggest pop star females in the world. He will never come close to HALF of the success he once had. He can come back and make allsorts of apologetic, heart felt songs about it and he'll sell a few records from it but his platinum days are over. All those endorsements are down thetrain too.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Dapper D

yea they will... think of all the broads that get they *+$ beat and still wit the dude who did it...

Yea but let's remember these are pop fans. Pop fans run to whatever is hot at the moment. IF the media and the public says Chris Brown is the devil and amanbeater then they will follow suit and not support dude. If the public and media says we should give Chris Brown a chance and a pass then his career willcontinue. But as of right now the public hasn't even started with him yet. They're going to eat him alive.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

on some confessions type %%+%! he gonna have 2 pour his heart out real talk
That was kind of what I was thinking... It wouldn't be easy, and I definitely see what InMyMind pointed out, but I believe it's feasible.

he can have all the material in the world but i highly doubt it would sell........his image is tarnished they dont even show his commercials on tv anymore

Its gonna be a min before you hear Chris again other than stuff he would leak out personally. I was just thinkin about this in the car today. I havnt heard aChris Brown song on the radio in a minute. I think quietly radio stations stopped playing his songs. Because the freeze song wit T Pain was just starting toget burn on the local stations and now you never hear it.

As far as his PR goes you probably wont see anything till the fall/Winter because they are waiting for this to die down. But honestly the only way things couldwork out decent for him is if he get back wit Rihanna and he dont get charges brought on him (from the picture that doesnt seem all that possible).

Chris Brown's new album -
Release Date: December 32nd.

I imagine he'll just go the Tyrese rout and just stick to acting.

We not going to hear from son for at least 3 years. When he comeback, he going to be like "Im grown up now........."

Back
Top Bottom