So My Boy Does This To My Girl

I woulda done the same thing.

So anytime his girl start naggin', he can just say "That's why I don't even mess with her" and turn the TV up.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

He the type of dude to "like" and comment on every status update.
laugh.gif

Internet social sites destroy friendships and relationships. Avoid this type of drama, this ain't real life.

I swear, deleting folks on facebook is equivalent to talking about someone's momma back in the day. Folks be gettin mad salty.

Originally Posted by parada45

A good Friend of mine recently got a new gf

His new girl doesn't get along with my girl at all

So as soon as dude hooks up with her he deletes my gf from his FB and Myspace
eyes.gif

Me and my girl
laugh.gif
at it saying that's a girl move

Should I confront him or just leave it alone?

Originally Posted by Mac4167

yea man just let it be, he's just trying to avoid drama with his new girl, as long as yall are still cool, dont sweat it.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I don't know how you can sit all smug on your computer and post this, he's testing you. His whole hood is laughing at you. If you don't stomp him out right now you're gonna lose a lot of respect in the streets B.
Pop up on his front lawn with a machete, lets see how quick he wants to be friends with your friends then.
Keep it real shun.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

really, who cares? Sounds like some childish stuff to me.

true.

if yall are boys, then who cares about some dumb facebook/myspace foolishness?

i'm still wonderin why your girl/boy had each other as friends in the 1st place .. they werent friends before ya met so whats good .. no need to be havingeach other as friends now .... you can all chill when ya go out as a group but not chit chat between them too on some random tip .. i dont think my girl wouldlike me talking to her friends on some random %@@* because we arent friends like that ..

Originally Posted by MFDOOM

Originally Posted by TD The God

maybe his girl deleted her....either way, who gives a rats %+%?

probably true. Ive had a girl do this before.
Besides that, does it really matter who you are "friends" with on myspace or facebook? Christ... is dude making the same move to yourgirl on his "reality friends" list? If not, then there should be no problem.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

yea man just let it be, he's just trying to avoid drama with his new girl, as long as yall are still cool, dont sweat it.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I don't know how you can sit all smug on your computer and post this, he's testing you. His whole hood is laughing at you. If you don't stomp him out right now you're gonna lose a lot of respect in the streets B.
Pop up on his front lawn with a machete, lets see how quick he wants to be friends with your friends then.
Keep it real shun.
roll.gif
everyone on the corner of third & nukem laughing at you....
strap up & "let it rain bullets" on them
pimp.gif

I would fry my homeboy calling him a simp and that would be the end of it.

Point and laugh when they break up though.

Keep it real shun.
Don't leave till he writes on your wall AND comments on a photo. You gotta make him pay.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

i'm still wonderin why your girl/boy had each other as friends in the 1st place .. they werent friends before ya met so whats good .. no need to be having each other as friends now .... you can all chill when ya go out as a group but not chit chat between them too on some random tip .. i dont think my girl would like me talking to her friends on some random %@@* because we arent friends like that ..

maybe they are cool like that...i'm friends with my friends bf...its really not that serious to be friends with them...

Back
Top Bottom