So my brother made a GIF site.

Joined Dec 20, 2000
So my brother made a gif site, He made this and He's like 7 years old. I'm amazed to be honest.

http://www.thevalid.com/

If you want anything added just let me know, and I'll let him know. Chain of command, me being lowest on the command.

-Jacob

aceofjays

Supporter
Joined Apr 18, 2005
Pretty cool for a 7 year old to do. Where the heck does he use these though?

Joined Feb 7, 2004
this site will come in handy, however I think you need to get your brother away from the computer lol. I don't trust children and forums, word to ( we still use that?) that episode of smart guy where tj meets that creepy dude.

Joined Dec 20, 2000
Originally Posted by Lorizzle

this site will come in handy, however I think you need to get your brother away from the computer lol. I don't trust children and forums, word to ( we still use that?) that episode of smart guy where tj meets that creepy dude.
True! You're right computer isn't a great place for children to frolic all day long.

Joined Dec 20, 2000
Again if you guys have any GIF's you want on his site post them here, or send him a message.

Joined Mar 4, 2010
Originally Posted by pjhoody

When I was 7 I used to like to go play outside... it is what it is, though.
forreal.

OP tell ur lil bro to play outside and enjoy his childhood, u dont want him to be fappin watchin pron all day at an early age

Joined Aug 4, 2004
I smell multiple law suits.

I alreayd Lulzed from the site alreayd.....

Ayyoooo ^^^^^^ Olivia munn is.....NICE

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now