So My Brother's Smashing Outside

see at my house, we have this garage/studio in the back. My brother came in the house and told me not to go in the back, cause he's getting his rocksoff...should I go look? There's a small window I can see through so I'm not gonna be like sticking my nose into the room or anything.

laugh.gif

pics of the girl

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

laugh.gif

pics of the girl

I dunno her name so I can't look for a Facebook for pics until my brother tells me her name...I do know that she is half Mexican and white and I got aquick glance at her, and she looked to be pretty cute. And pics of them in the throes of...activity?
laugh.gif
Not likely, friends. Ima try to find some kinda picfor you guys though.

Some of you guys are sick
laugh.gif

Why would you want to know the position? And OP, don't look at your brother smashing... disgusting
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

tells us the position

Welp, since the only thing that would fit two people in the studio is a broken excercise bike, Ima have to guess some variation of Cowgirl. I haven'tlooked yet though.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Some of you guys are sick
laugh.gif

Why would you want to know the position? And OP, don't look at your brother smashing... disgusting
smh.gif
sick.gif

Mostly to see if he's been lying or not cause he talks about this a lot. For the record, I asked if I should look or not.

Why would you need to ask whether or not it's acceptable to look at your bro having sex? You already have a problem for even entertaining the idea

roll.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Why would you need to ask whether or not it's acceptable to look at your bro having sex? You already have a problem for even entertaining the idea

roll.gif

Tell me about it
eyes.gif

Weeeeeell I ended up not needing to look at them in the act cause I heard the %@*$! moaning super loud...they drove off somewhere and I'm going to bed

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

roll.gif

Tell me about it
eyes.gif

Weeeeeell I ended up not needing to look at them in the act cause I heard the %@*$! moaning super loud...they drove off somewhere and I'm going to fap
sick.gif
nasty @!+....

Back
Top Bottom