So my favorite $%@%@ just burnt me...

thousandaire

Banned
Thanks to NT, I got about 34 different viruses on my computer now...where can I download a free trial of something to get rid of them
nerd.gif
?

Just got my computer cleaned a couple weeks back and was told I had a number of viruses from here too. But as you can see I can't say away
smh.gif

Yea some wierd $$!$ is going on here... I'll be in a page and then all of a sudden I won't be able to scroll down because its loading some entirelydifferent $$!$ in excess... I've been sent to some gaming $$!$ "ing"...

its all bad
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yea some wierd $$!$ is going on here... I'll be in a page and then all of a sudden I won't be able to scroll down because its loading some entirely different $$!$ in excess... I've been sent to some gaming $$!$ "ing"...

its all bad
smh.gif

yea, what the *+#! is that about?

I'll get on here, out the blue Adobe would start loading up, or it'll freeze up and be loading a whole bunch of %#%*....

Yeah same thing happened to me too... some gaming website loaded up. Is it safe for me to be browsing nt at work??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yea some wierd $$!$ is going on here... I'll be in a page and then all of a sudden I won't be able to scroll down because its loading some entirely different $$!$ in excess... I've been sent to some gaming $$!$ "ing"...

its all bad
smh.gif

thats how i caught my two E-STDs this week!

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Thanks to NT, I got about 34 different viruses on my computer now...where can I download a free trial of something to get rid of them
nerd.gif
?
man 34, how were you able to even get it to turn on

Back
Top Bottom