So my friend tells his gf everything I tell him

So me, my boy, and his gf are all really good friends. Even before they started dating they would talk all the time and in conversations with me she'dmention things I never told her but my boy knew. It was minor stuff and not a big deal so I just blew it off, it didn't bother me. But now it's gettinga lot worse, he's telling ther stuff that gets her pissed at me, or things she won't keep her mouth shut about that end up blowing up in my face.

A short story that sums up everything, this is just one example. One day I'm waiting in the union to meet up with my group for a project. I got there kindof early so I'm just sitting there and I'm texting my friend since I'm bored. It was crowded and I was at a table by myself and a girl (that Iknew) sat down next to me. I told my friend some girl sat down and I was gonna "talk" to her. Literally 2 minutes after I tell him this his gf textsme about what I'm doing and the girl I'm smashing but not dating (her friend) texts me too *****ing at me. It took one minute for him to run and tellhis girl about what I was doing, when he knew it was gonna be trouble. He's even told her things that I specifically told him not to tell her .

Am I right to be pissed off, or is it no big deal?

Cliffs even though it isn't long:
Me, my boy and his gf are all friends
He tells her small things about me
They start dating
Anything I tell him she know knows, and he tells her things he knows are gonna get me in trouble
Example: It took him literally 1 minute to tell his gf something that got me +@##%%% at.

Pic of girl I'm smashing (on the left). Not the best pic though:
30vg11y.jpg

The "other girl" and go ahead and say "yns".
2ajw96u.jpg

smh your homeboy is **$#*-whiped and ##!$!-made

I would stop having conversations with dude if i was you.

I don't tell my wife nada that my friends talk about. She'll hear about it later and try to update me and I'll be like I know so and so told me. Soshe gets upset (not really upset). I can understand your frustration with your friend. Just stop telling him. But he is probably getting pressed from his girlabout everything so he has to choose!

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i think i know "the other girl" soooo whats this all about again?

It really has nothing to do with her.

But I'm kinda curious, who you think she is. Initals?

U better stop telling him stuff before it really hits the fan and than u wanna hurt him

Cut him off. Like MrDoeBol said, you are goign to tell him something that is going to set it off.

he is your friend but just tell him to kinda stop telling his gf everything even though you and his gf are friends.

He's not your friend anymore. Cut that %$%*% made dude off ASAP. You'll be much better off without that kind of person in your life.
DO NOT FORGIVE HIM BRAH, HE HAS DONE THIS TOO MANY TIMES.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

he is your friend but just tell him to kinda stop telling his gf everything even though you and his gf are friends.

I do that and he's gonna tell his gf to keep her mouth shut. It seems like he made his choice.

From everything that's happened in the past between him and her, when it comes to her my friend is incapable of telling the truth. If I acted like him andtold her everything (before they started dating) he never would have had a shot.

Back
Top Bottom