so my gf broke up with me.. pt. 2

Why don't you post more pics of ze asian broad and that girl with mass.  In fact you should share their Facebook with us.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the more and more you post the less i believe this %$+%?
laugh.gif

how many people live in your city? you act like youre the only one having sex out there

lol i live in Salem Ma. the "witch city" haha apparently im casting spells on this ladies.
I go to Salem State University, wsup?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the more and more you post the less i believe this %$+%?
laugh.gif

how many people live in your city? you act like youre the only one having sex out there

lol i live in Salem Ma. the "witch city" haha apparently im casting spells on this ladies.
I go to Salem State University, wsup?

lol mods lock the other one.... http://niketalk.com/topic/298479/so-my-gf-broke-up-with-me?page=1

but umm since i told you guys I want to get it in with some asian poon well here she is.
pimp.gif

we used to be a close friend until i started dating my ex. but now we catch up on soo muchhh
smokin.gif

and right after we smash.

well toodles NT im moving on to Black girls, hehehe.

in my city they now call me mr. panty dropper
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
too much swag

lol mods lock the other one.... http://niketalk.com/topic/298479/so-my-gf-broke-up-with-me?page=1

but umm since i told you guys I want to get it in with some asian poon well here she is.
pimp.gif

we used to be a close friend until i started dating my ex. but now we catch up on soo muchhh
smokin.gif

and right after we smash.

well toodles NT im moving on to Black girls, hehehe.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
too much swag

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

NT im moving on to Black girls, hehehe.

laugh.gif
Ok, now you definitely gonna have to come with some concrete evidence on this one. I never see asian guys with black girls.

im chinese and i prefer to date black women. so many to choose from in nyc especially at my school

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

NT im moving on to Black girls, hehehe.

laugh.gif
Ok, now you definitely gonna have to come with some concrete evidence on this one. I never see asian guys with black girls.

im chinese and i prefer to date black women. so many to choose from in nyc especially at my school

Back
Top Bottom