So my Roommate thought he could take a shot of Everclear...

Originally Posted by BroboCop

We were doing shots of this at my senior beach week down at OBX. We had a buddy that was 21 that bought it at an ABC store down at MP 3/4. 

It was around the evening when the sun was on its way down. So while the hamburgers and #%* were still grilling, we decided it would be fun 

to crack it open. We started off with everyone taking turns having a shot of it. Too my surprise most the girls were downing it better then half the dudes, 

but they were skeezers so most of us just brushed it off saying they had worst in their mouth to keep or egos intact. By round 2 of shots only 5 of us 

were still going. 

Since most of us have been drinking the whole day the first 2 shouts didn't phase us. Round 3 comes around and its only me, a skeezer, and

our 21yr old bud. Thats where it all went downhill. I wake up in this TMNT puddle in a kayak, fully geared, holding a crab, and my boys like 

5 yards away holding a fishing reel that was tied to my wrist. Beer cans everywhere, we had scrapes and scratches all over, it was just a massacre. 

We ditch everything and ran back to the beach house, and everyones sitting there a bunch of worry wart types. Saying how they thought we were 

lost at sea, and contemplating on calling the navy or something(idiots). We start putting together the pieces, and everyone tells of what they remember 

and supposedly it goes like this:

-Me and a couple people went walking on the shore a few hours after dinner to try to ruffle up some new flings to bring back to the house. 

-Unfortunately the only people up were me, my bud, Ashley (bless her sober heart for walking with us to make sure we were safe), this dumb skeezer 

and a bunch of crabs on the shore. 

-The dumb skeezer got the vice grip by one of the kinglers and brutally stomped on it. Killing it.

-Being highly emotional and under the influence in addition with our hate for that girl anyway, me and my buddy convince this girl that she just ruined a young crabs life.

-She starts crying and saying how she was sorry, and some other outlandish things.

eh i'll finish it later, I gotta go before I miss the Dilemma showing.

laugh.gif
How you gone stop in the middle of the story? WTH?

Originally Posted by toast1985

We were doing shots of this at my senior beach week down at OBX. We had a buddy that was 21 that bought it at an ABC store down at MP 3/4. 

It was around the evening when the sun was on its way down. So while the hamburgers and #%* were still grilling, we decided it would be fun 

to crack it open. We started off with everyone taking turns having a shot of it. Too my surprise most the girls were downing it better then half the dudes, 

but they were skeezers so most of us just brushed it off saying they had worst in their mouth to keep or egos intact. By round 2 of shots only 5 of us 

were still going. 

Since most of us have been drinking the whole day the first 2 shouts didn't phase us. Round 3 comes around and its only me, a skeezer, and

our 21yr old bud. Thats where it all went downhill. I wake up in this TMNT puddle in a kayak, fully geared, holding a crab, and my boys like 

5 yards away holding a fishing reel that was tied to my wrist. Beer cans everywhere, we had scrapes and scratches all over, it was just a massacre. 

We ditch everything and ran back to the beach house, and everyones sitting there a bunch of worry wart types. Saying how they thought we were 

lost at sea, and contemplating on calling the navy or something(idiots). We start putting together the pieces, and everyone tells of what they remember 

-Me and a couple people went walking on the shore a few hours after dinner to try to ruffle up some new flings to bring back to the house. 

-Unfortunately the only people up were me, my bud, Ashley (bless her sober heart for walking with us to make sure we were safe), this dumb skeezer 

-The dumb skeezer got the vice grip by one of the kinglers and brutally stomped on it. Killing it.

-Being highly emotional and under the influence in addition with our hate for that girl anyway, me and my buddy convince this girl that she just ruined a young crabs life.

-She starts crying and saying how she was sorry, and some other outlandish things.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

were still going. 

laugh.gif
Right, everyone on NT doesn't read and when we decide to we get half the story.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

both of you guys live in that small room?
its bigger than ninjahoods

roll.gif
 Really though? At least ninjahoods come with 300+ kicks. Nah but for real, I remember dorm life. It was about that clear...

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

roll.gif
 Really though? At least ninjahoods come with 300+ kicks. Nah but for real, I remember dorm life. It was about that clear...

I got bout 80 at my houes and like 15 here, its %%!$@%@ odd to not have a choice like I did back in high school though b. 
on the real though, yall sayin it aint nothin drank 190 proof shots before?

Wow. Really? A shot of Everclear aint that bad smh. Just burns your stomach for a minute. Your roomie hasnt drank liquor before has he?

That Everclear aint no joke tho. Took 2 shots of that and a shot of vodka and I got hella ripped. It was my first time drinking.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

roll.gif

I got bout 80 at my houes and like 15 here, its %%!$@%@ odd to not have a choice like I did back in high school though b. 
on the real though, yall sayin it aint nothin drank 190 proof shots before?

Nah I mean, its life choices in my case buying clothes and kicks for my little dude. But still,

everclear is not fun shots. But not chun li laughing type shots.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

That Everclear aint no joke tho. Took 2 shots of that and a shot of vodka and I got hella ripped. It was my first time drinking.

you got ripped with liquor shots, do you get high drinking beer?

illegal in ohio, i get mine from WV. its convenient cuz i live close.

used to drink it all the time back in high school. never shots, though. always mixed.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

The drunk is real nice tho. Kinda reminds me of
pimp.gif
a lil bit

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

The drunk is real nice tho. Kinda reminds me of
pimp.gif
a lil bit

laugh.gif
frauds... i remember my first beer... two shots of everclear your first time consuming alcohol and u wouldve neverrr drank the stuff again... 

i once chugged it outta the bottle for a free cab to the bar... fun night 
sick.gif

I've never had Everclear, but I have taken shots of Bacardi 151 before. 

Reminiscing about college...
frown.gif
 and
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom