So my school is the talk of the week. Vol. SMH

So my school is the talk of the week in sports and in crime, i go to Lee High School in Houston, Texas.
im not sure if anyone has heard about us getting blown out by Yates High School 170-35 in basketball and being on ESPN and news chanels.
also two of my home boys was convicted of capital murder, dude hired my homeboy to kill his mom for 4 grand..

Also i would like to bring in a discussion about if Yates was "un-sportsman like" towards us by blowing us out

First off, your homeboy is ******ed for wasting his life over 4 G's.

Second.... No. If yall suck, yall deserve to be blown out.
You play the game to win, not to feel sorry for a crappy team.

And Hastings > Lee.

Bye.

damn sucks and avy
nerd.gif

i hate it when ppl complain about being blown out and the other team being unsportsmanlike...if you can't handle getting worked, don't play punks.

they talked about this on PTI yesterday lol.
they were clowning the coach saying he trying to be the Rick Pitino of high school basketball

Avy is the talk of this thread...

Nobody's reading your posts with that joint goin.. Too much of a distraction
eek.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i hate it when ppl complain about being blown out and the other team being unsportsmanlike...if you can't handle getting worked, don't play punks.

well if this is directed towards me, i wasnt saying that yates was being unsportsman like i was saying how other people were saying it

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

that avy is something serious...

Yes, yes it is. But your homeboy is stupid and your school is just sorry.
i have to agree with you, i have no pride in this school since ive started my freshman year, i am now a senior. ive always wanted to go toWestside or get home schooled

I was just talkin about that ball game. The question around my office was: is your team special? Special meaning are the players mentally challenged??

Your school sounds like a reality show. Your boy isn't that smart. Your hoop team is soft. Your avy got bouncin', bubble butt in it. Your cool in mybook.

We (Mayde Creek) beat the tar out of Yates - that was twenty years ago, though. They shaved their heads and were staring us down during pre-game laps chanting"Oop-sy Op-sy Ballheaded Posse".
laugh.gif
Also, Galena Park triedserving us COCA-COLA in the locker room at half-time.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CWK

We (Mayde Creek) beat the tar out of Yates - that was twenty years ago, though. They shaved their heads and were staring us down during pre-game laps chanting "Oop-sy Op-sy Ballheaded Posse".
laugh.gif
Also, Galena Park tried serving us COCA-COLA in the locker room at half-time.
sick.gif

so why mention it? i bet they wouldnt be able to even touch yates now! but anywho, yall got to understand, yates is in the middle of the hood! 3rd ward to beexact, and i grew up with 80% of the dudes on the team. all we did errday was hoop and have sex! thats always been our whole life! i wish i would have put thetime effort and heart into the game as much as my potnas did and i could have gotten a scholarship somewhere! im proud of my homies, they gone take the statetitle for 4a again this year, just like last year and nobody is going to stop us! things like this makes me proud to say i graduated from jy! but as for allthe controversy, people be sounding like straight up (()), you suppose to show mercy on the court? gftoh! if you garbage then you garbage, take the L and keepit movin! as for lee's bball team, they need to drop out of high school get a ged and try finding a trade...lmao

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by CWK

We (Mayde Creek) beat the tar out of Yates - that was twenty years ago, though. They shaved their heads and were staring us down during pre-game laps chanting "Oop-sy Op-sy Ballheaded Posse".
laugh.gif
Also, Galena Park tried serving us COCA-COLA in the locker room at half-time.
sick.gif

so why mention it? i bet they wouldnt be able to even touch yates now! but anywho, yall got to understand, yates is in the middle of the hood! 3rd ward to be exact, and i grew up with 80% of the dudes on the team. all we did errday was hoop and have sex! thats always been our whole life! i wish i would have put the time effort and heart into the game as much as my potnas did and i could have gotten a scholarship somewhere! im proud of my homies, they gone take the state title for 4a again this year, just like last year and nobody is going to stop us! things like this makes me proud to say i graduated from jy! but as for all the controversy, people be sounding like straight up (()), you suppose to show mercy on the court? gftoh! if you garbage then you garbage, take the L and keep it movin! as for lee's bball team, they need to drop out of high school get a ged and try finding a trade...lmao
after seeing the thread in S&T, i KNEW you were gonna come in here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom