So my TV died

What are the best priced sites to look at television sets? Most likely looking for something 32 or 37 inches nothing crazy.

Samsclub, if you have a membership.
pimp.gif

Curious, what was your previous set?

was your last one an LCD? I know a lot of places will come to ya crib and repair it... but if your ready for a new look then I'd suggest ebay... I dropped $1600 but came away with an amazing 52" Samsung back in 08. The quality is amazing and its lasted sso I'm happy. I think I actually might sale it tho when I move this summer. Hauling it is NO FUN. but yea check out ebay. I used to actually sale TV's a few years back and for the $ I ended up getting the best deal on ebay. U may be able to catch a good open box one at best buy but truthfully the TV sales are done u kno they ended after the superbowl. good luck tho! Hope this helps!

Its a Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32XBR400 had it for about 9 and a half years. It was a great TV.

Actually I do have a Sams Club membership..forgot they sold televisions I'll go there tomorrow.

Damn son, i barely even watch my TV now that Entourage is off.

I hardly watch tv either yet strangely i want to replace it.

dang son that TV was mad old
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think that's what I might do..im looking online right now at the prices for brand new sets..eh.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its a Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32XBR400 had it for about 9 and a half years. It was a great TV.

dang son that TV was mad old
laugh.gif

parents had a sony tv since 94, died in 2008, 14 years was/is pretty good for that model
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom