So NBA2k or NBA live? Which one? NBA2k programmer jumped shipped to NBA live

NBA2k12 or NBA Live?

I heard NBA live made dramatic improvements and that the programmer for nba2k jumped ship over to NBA live and thats why NBA live games are improving.

Truthfully I think NBA2k11 was not at its best and the players looked nothing like the people and controls sluggish.

Im a NBA 2k boy, but I think i will be jumping ship to NBA live

huh? improving? reaching. there is no nba live. fall back...off a building.

Originally Posted by Freeze

fall back...off a building.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

NBA2k12 or NBA Live?

I heard NBA live made dramatic improvements and that the programmer for nba2k jumped ship over to NBA live and thats why NBA live games are improving.

Truthfully I think NBA2k11 was not at its best and the players looked nothing like the people and controls sluggish.

Im a NBA 2k boy, but I think i will be jumping ship to NBA live
this news was like 2 years ago when dwight howard was on the cover.

2k sports isnt going anywhere...... 2k11 is the greatest basketball video game everrrrrrrrr

until 2k12 comes out.

NBA Live the best year to me was the year Carmelo was on the front. That and 03 with J.kidd. I hate 2k with a deep deep passion.

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

NBA Live the best year to me was the year Carmelo was on the front. That and 03 with J.kidd. I hate 2k with a deep deep passion.

04 Live was the best Live ever. Dunk contest, all the shoes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But 2K > ___________ EASILY. Best sports game out. 

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

04 Live was the best Live ever. Dunk contest, all the shoes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But 2K > ___________ EASILY. Best sports game out. 
Yo I had a BOOK constructed with all the combos to every dunk. I liked 05 because of the different dunks you could choose to perform in game! I went bananas!

Back
Top Bottom