So New Orleans bounce music was ACTUALLY originated in QUEENS NEW YORK

The show boyz, a group out of Queens NY, were the confirmed pioneers of the New Orleans bounce movement. They dropped this song in the 80s which caused the creation of the N.O bounce movement

Learn something new everyday

Last edited:
Whhhaaaaaaattttt 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yes, they used the triggerman sample in bounce tracks, but bounce music is sooooo much more than just the triggerman

it's zydeco, it's blues, it's hip hop, it's house, all rolled in 1

it's no surprise that different hip hop based styles that got going in the 80's got inspiration from music in NY, that was the only game in town then.

stop trying to be insidious.  Region wars is tired

using a sample = actually originating in Queens? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If it weren't for the Great Migrations 1 & 2...

All our a-ss would still be in the SOUFFFF

SOUFF UP!!!

This is the very behavior and mentality I was talking about in the Max B thread.

NY ****** are something else man. :lol:

I hear it the link for sure.

However I wouldn't call that new orleans bounce. It may be a progenitor of New Orleans Bounce but that song in of itself is not bounce.

Using your logic, New Orleans bounce is actually from Jamaica because New Orleans bounce came out of early hip hop and early hip hop came out of Jamaican toasting.  See what I mean? The link is not so direct that you can say bounce came out of NY.

Last edited:
This not a bounce song though.

Bounce music and where ever it came from in Jamaica is trash

You wildin'. Bounce is one of the few genres that have women in the city getting loose instead of looking pretty for the gram.

Last edited:
this is one of my favorites segments from the Dirty States documentary

Beatrice doing a chant

they talk about the Triggerman too

This only song I know to get them women I like loose in the city
[]
I've been around when you played that at parties and that's a no.

Prolly Jay's best song but women don't be trying to hear that unless it's shorty in the video above....and she's not 6'0 :rofl:

This only song I know to get them women I like loose in the city
[]
I've been around when you played that at parties and that's a no.

Prolly Jay's best song but women don't be trying to hear that unless it's shorty in the video above....and she's not 6'0 :rofl:
Tell them about them 6'0 chicks

But this is how I feel when them chicks don't be feeling the song.
7c7578af76358ad6e18b9377f7482ce6.gif

Well at least in my mind

Back
Top Bottom