so niketalk family... I'm having a kid

mr marcus

Banned
Joined May 3, 2010
6 months ain't !#!# but you seem very positive and upbeat which is good....congrats slime

Joined Apr 3, 2010
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's only 20? best of luck

hope you two make it and you have a healthy baby girl
@ only 20 as if HS girls aint popping them out like hot cakes..if anything 20 is on the older side of things

anyways OP look at this as a blessing in disguise

Joined Nov 20, 2010
Originally Posted by john2st

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

"my girl of 6 months"
"so I guess congrats to me"

Yeah man, don't worry at all raising kids is easy from start to finish. 18 years!

Blood test Blood test
<na it's deff my kid we were serious and only with each other

Joined Sep 17, 2006
knew each other for 6 months, and she is 20 years old?
guess I have to be real with you OP... she is just a kid.  frankly, so are you.  

hate to be a 'glass is half empty' kind of guy, but here is my official advice to you:  make your child the #1 priority in your life, and always work hard to maintain a positive relationship with the child's mother; together or not.

cj863

Banned
Joined Jun 4, 2008
Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Put a ring on it. If you really love her you'll make her feel that much more special.
/ksteezy

RayRay got it right with the advice. Congrats though fam.

Joined Apr 7, 2008
At first I was like:

and then I was like:
Originally Posted by john2st

me 25 her 20

john2st wrote: [hr][/hr]me 25 her 20

Joined Jul 16, 2002
Yeah I'm not trying be a downer but what do you do for living? I'm assuming she's still in school? 6 months you say? Keeps rayrays advice in your head But congrats

Joined Dec 11, 2010
Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Put a ring on it. If you really love her you'll make her feel that much more special.
/ksteezy

... am I going to have to be Debbie Downer? I'm normally positive but
Spoiler [+]
get a blood test, famb... also , end well, this relationship will not...

Joined Dec 28, 2002
Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Yeah I'm not trying be a downer but what do you do for living? I'm assuming she's still in school? 6 months you say? Keeps rayrays advice in your head But congrats

We been together for 6 months but I knew her forever. I own my own business and she's in nursing school. And we have tons of support from fam if anything.

Joined Nov 8, 2002
I was with my girl for about 6 months when I got her pregnant. We're still together happier than ever and our boy is turning 1 next month.

Enjoy it bro. Everything works out somehow so stay positive and remember that no matter what your kid comes first.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now