so niketalk family... I'm having a kid

cinco with the sig
roll.gif

6 months ain't !#!# but you seem very positive and upbeat which is good....congrats slime

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's only 20? best of luck

hope you two make it and you have a healthy baby girl
smile.gif

laugh.gif
@ only 20 as if HS girls aint popping them out like hot cakes..if anything 20 is on the older side of things

anyways OP look at this as a blessing in disguise

Originally Posted by john2st

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

"my girl of 6 months"
"so I guess congrats to me"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah man, don't worry at all raising kids is easy from start to finish. 18 years!

Blood test Blood test

<na it's deff my kid we were serious and only with each other

knew each other for 6 months, and she is 20 years old?
guess I have to be real with you OP... she is just a kid.  frankly, so are you.  

hate to be a 'glass is half empty' kind of guy, but here is my official advice to you:  make your child the #1 priority in your life, and always work hard to maintain a positive relationship with the child's mother; together or not.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Put a ring on it. If you really love her you'll make her feel that much more special.

/ksteezy

roll.gif
RayRay got it right with the advice. Congrats though fam.

At first I was like:

AbMKNpMByac-EWpT.jpg

3897887-535635-experienced-corporate-woman-sharing-success.jpg

4246897-693851-excited-african-man-enjoying-his-success.jpg

images

and then I was like:
Originally Posted by john2st

me 25 her 20

n2zm8k.png

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

john2st wrote:
me 25 her 20

maury-o.gif

Yeah I'm not trying be a downer but what do you do for living? I'm assuming she's still in school? 6 months you say? Keeps rayrays advice in your head But congrats

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Put a ring on it. If you really love her you'll make her feel that much more special.

/ksteezy

roll.gif
... am I going to have to be Debbie Downer? I'm normally positive but
Spoiler [+]
get a blood test, famb... also , end well, this relationship will not...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Yeah I'm not trying be a downer but what do you do for living? I'm assuming she's still in school? 6 months you say? Keeps rayrays advice in your head But congrats

We been together for 6 months but I knew her forever. I own my own business and she's in nursing school. And we have tons of support from fam if anything.

I was with my girl for about 6 months when I got her pregnant. We're still together happier than ever and our boy is turning 1 next month.

Enjoy it bro. Everything works out somehow so stay positive and remember that no matter what your kid comes first.

Back
Top Bottom