So no one is going to talk about how Apple uses sweat shops and child labor?

http://www.marketwatch.co...le-violations-2010-02-28

http://www.engadget.com/2...wage-pay-and-records-of/

I don't understand how people continue to support apple and pay a so much money for their products. Ridiculous profit margins, crappy products and accounting scams.

They are probably the most greedy company in the world and people treat them as if apple is the second coming of christ. What has apple ever done for the community?  Nothing.

Microsoft and Bill Gates has donated a ton of money to the community, what has apple ever done? Nothing, all they want is to keep their pockets fatter than ever while they continue to exploit ignorant hipsters.

I'm not a Mac user but calm the F down dude
laugh.gif
this is probably news to everyone looking at when the article was published.

nah man

I hate how apple markets their product as more kosher than my pc while they are using sweat shops and child labor to produce them.

Its really insulting.

smh.gif

But I can't really be too critical because I'm typing this on Niketalk while wearing Nikes.
ohwell.gif

I think before we judge we should a.) look at our closets and then b.) look at the name of the website we're posting on...

u gotta pick your battles. Look at our country. Its $+%#@% up but unfortunately it's apart of our culture and every day lives. Every Fortune 500 company has a degree of controversy or unethical business conduct. Unfortunately if its making $$$ its business as usual

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

smh.gif

But I can't really be too critical because I'm typing this on Niketalk while wearing Nikes.
ohwell.gif

it aint even about that..

the problem is apple markets their crap as its the most humanely made kosher product
i dont see other competitors market their products as being super green, energy efficient made by phds and all that smug nonsense

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

smh.gif

ohwell.gif

it aint even about that..

the problem is apple markets their crap as its the most humanely made kosher product
i dont see other competitors market their products as being super green, energy efficient made by phds and all that smug nonsense
apple is just one example. However, the average american consumer wouldn't give up his/her iPhone for some kid in some country that they dont even know exists. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

OP's credit card was denied when he tried to finance one.

lol apple rejected dude now he MAD hahaha ("I'm going to Niketalk to VENT DAMMIT")

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

lol apple rejected dude now he MAD hahaha ("I'm going to Niketalk to VENT DAMMIT")
n206403638_30922988_2772.jpg

how much you paid for your lil macbook again?

Wait, did anyone bother to actually read the articles? Apple was auditing themselves and reported those issues. It's not like they acknowledged this was going on and let it continue happening.

Reading comprehension is key.

Most people pick their political or social causes and even their views based on what is cool. It was once cool to talk about working conditions of Nike and WalMart but it is not hip to care about worker abuse in the factories with whom Apples contracts.

It is sad but true that most public displays of compassion are driven by vanity but it is the case nonetheless. People who truly care about the plight of others tend to do something meaningful instead of just talk.

2ns87iu.jpg

YNS...

and if you paid attention to my previous post I use an iMac which is AWESOME lol what is that like 9 inches? I got like 3x that sittin in front of me lol and you don't wanna know what I spent on it...

now use some of that Lysol in the background and disinfect all that hate... use ya indoor voice 4 I put ya @** outside haha

lol @ you really think you was doin it postin that lil dell hahaha

smh.gif
damn. how you gonna use a dell in an argument?

2ns87iu.jpg

YNS...

and if you paid attention to my previous post I use an iMac which is AWESOME lol what is that like 9 inches? I got like 3x that sittin in front of me lol and you don't wanna know what I spent on it...

now use some of that Lysol in the background and disinfect all that hate... use ya indoor voice 4 I put ya @** outside haha

lol @ you really think you was doin it postin that lil dell hahaha
You don't wanna go down that road
hackintosh.jpg

Originally Posted by 35KD

smh.gif
damn. how you gonna use a dell in an argument?
only difference between a mac and a dell is the operating system

hardware is the same...

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Wait, did anyone bother to actually read the articles? Apple was auditing themselves and reported those issues. It's not like they acknowledged this was going on and let it continue happening.

Reading comprehension is key.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom