So no one talking about this Wal-Mart fight with the little kid and his mom?

lil kid was a str8 Goon

"you can't tell me what to do!!"

"that's right protect your momma"

roll.gif

Y'all remember that seen in Talladega Nights where Ricky Bobby's kids are threatening their grandpa? Kid sounds just like them :lol:

Last edited:
How did the kids lose every damb at such a young age? He was lining each shot up to make sure that those shampoo bottles did maximum damage.

How did the kids lose every damb at such a young age? He was lining each shot up to make sure that those shampoo bottles did maximum damage.

How? It's pretty easy to see why that kid acts the way he does. His moms in the middle of the damn store fighting on the ground. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :smh:

Smh at this. Ppl afraid to break up the fight cause of a lawsuit and cause it aint their problem. Thats what we've come to. Also that lil kid is already a lost cause. Ls everywhere in this vid. Not gon lie, it was kinda funny tho lol

I'm gonna start hitting on these chicks when I'm at Walmart. Just see how easy the yambs would be.

That kid was a little jerk...was hoping to see him get suplexed into some deodorant

So nobody gonna applaud that kick at the end of the second video?!

That joint was SKRONG

Towards the end of the 2nd vid the little kid dumped shampoo on her face 
laugh.gif

Happened around here. :lol: :smh:

These kids have no innocence anymore and it's still pretty whack that so many adults are scared to break up 2 women.

Had the kid not been there it would of been funny, but no. That was just disturbing to watch. DHS should of been there before the police.

Last edited:
How old is little dude? 7 tops? I was scared of fights, vulgar language, and overall disruption of normal flow of daily life. Little dude was about that life from the beginning. I pray for dude to end up alright. I'd be hiding or yelling out for help. Dude was raised to be a s********* walmart fighter. Take him away and hope he gets put in a better home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom