So now little boys can grow up to be Miss Universe.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Shall we reach more? What other scenario can we use to try to belittle gender identity issues? We've already covered men chopping off penises to play in women's leagues and bleaching skin to turn white. What else can we throw in the mix?
inb4 some kind of bestiality argument

jenna-talackova.jpg

Can we get some pix of the other pagents she beat?
On another note:I heard she listens to Lil B. Her fav. song is I'm a pretty ...

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

A guy was denied entrance into a female contest, and is being allowed to compete due to threat of legal action? Next men are gonna be getting surgeries and competing in the FIFA women's world cup. Why can't rules just be rules?

I noticed that the women's bathroom at work is always empty and I am not allowed to use it. Time to call up the doctor and Gloria alred
laugh.gif

Yea that is the only question I have. When do you draw the line? If I have a 5'8 son and I notice he will never be good enough to play College Basketball and I put him on a quest to become a female so he can play in the WNBA how exactly is that fair?
The lines are just too blurry in my opinion. 

Would it be too much for transgendered people to have their own Miss-ter Universe? 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

A guy was denied entrance into a female contest, and is being allowed to compete due to threat of legal action? Next men are gonna be getting surgeries and competing in the FIFA women's world cup. Why can't rules just be rules?

I noticed that the women's bathroom at work is always empty and I am not allowed to use it. Time to call up the doctor and Gloria alred
laugh.gif

Yea that is the only question I have. When do you draw the line? If I have a 5'8 son and I notice he will never be good enough to play College Basketball and I put him on a quest to become a female so he can play in the WNBA how exactly is that fair?
The lines are just too blurry in my opinion. 

Would it be too much for transgendered people to have their own Miss-ter Universe? 

You guys are taking it wayyy too far.
laugh.gif
You really gonna get snipped up and breast implants just so you can use some bathroom that's always empty?
laugh.gif
And DC, you're gonna force your son to become a women so he can play some sport that no one cares about?
roll.gif
 This (s)he wants to do what they want, if someone is having gender issues their whole life and wants to be the other gender and what's to do whatever the other gender wants, let them, it's not affecting your health, money, and loved ones, who cares? Besides, who cares about Miss America anyway? Like some other people were saying, this isn't some huge deal affecting millions of Americans, it's affecting the 10k people that still watch Miss America. Let that (fe)male live.

I don't think it's taking it too far. It's not out of the realm that a 6ft athletic man who always felt like he was a woman, decides to have a sex change and dominate women's bball (real life juanna man
smile.gif
I think there would be outrage if that was allowed to happen. Where do you draw the line?

Originally Posted by RounDaWay

I don't think it's taking it too far. It's not out of the realm that a 6ft athletic man who always felt like he was a woman, decides to have a sex change and dominate women's bball (real life juanna man
smile.gif
I think there would be outrage if that was allowed to happen. Where do you draw the line?
Now I'm not generalizing a whole community but don't you think majority who in life decides to have a sex change, were always feminine to begin with?  Majority if not all, who goes through with the surgery are NOT masculine males.  IMO it defeats the whole purpose of the surgery

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I bet there are a bunch of lady-boy pageants out there

roll.gif

i literally just spit my swedish fish out and am hiccuping right now.

This thread really shows the disconnect and lack of understanding people have for the LGBT community. Talking about snipping off penises to play women's basketball
30t6p3b.gif
Like a sex change isn't a major decision many people wrestle with for years or decades. We're talking about using empty bathrooms and playing in the WNBA? Seriously?

^
laugh.gif
as if someone would make such a major life decision like that for the simple pleasures of clean stalls and all the glories
of the WNBA and pageants.

The way I see it, this is just another opportunity I'd have had I been born under different circumstances. Like "oh, if I had been born a boy but always felt it was wrong I could grow up to be Miss Universe? Dope, good for her."

He's basically trolling the pageant though. Like why is this ok, but the guy who got cut from competing in the women's olympic events a few years ago not. Eventually a line has to be drawn.

You all are missing the point, you are focusing too much on the WNBA analogy and not the logic behind it.

If transgendereds are going to be allowed to participate in the sport/activity of their new sex how is that far? I have yet to see someone explain this to me. Yes, let a young boy decide that he wants to be a woman at the age of 15 and starts the process and is physically imposing is it fair that he can compete against women in a sport? I don't think it is and I don't think this is an out of the world situation. I am not saying he is chosing to be a woman simply to be in the WNBA. So how is that fair that he gets to compete vs women?

Men have their leagues
WOmen have their leagues
Why can't TG's have their own leagues?

You all are missing the point, you are focusing too much on the WNBA analogy and not the logic behind it.

If transgendereds are going to be allowed to participate in the sport/activity of their new sex how is that far? I have yet to see someone explain this to me. Yes, let a young boy decide that he wants to be a woman at the age of 15 and starts the process and is physically imposing is it fair that he can compete against women in a sport? I don't think it is and I don't think this is an out of the world situation. I am not saying he is chosing to be a woman simply to be in the WNBA. So how is that fair that he gets to compete vs women?

Men have their leagues
WOmen have their leagues
So what if a naturally born woman is more physically imposing than anyone else in her sport, is it fair that she play with them or more comparable opponents?
The process isn't as simple as changing the genitalia.  They usually go through years hormone treatments, the soften or reduce muscle tissue, reduce testosterone etc.
the assumed advantage of once being a man probably isn't a great as you might think.

Who implied that it was as simple as changing the genitalia? The advantage is still there is my point. Every last bit of man isn't wiped from her genetic makeup. So there is still an advantage and that is UNFAIR. What is hard to understand about that?
There is still a HUGE grey area around what that person "is." Some want to look at what they were, others dismiss that and accept what they are. Who is right? So again I ask, why not have their own forms of competition?

And don't take this as me bashing, hating, anyone that isn't like me because that is not even what this is about. I am strictly speaking on competitive fairness. It is no fair that a person that was once a male is about to compete vs. women.

And this advantage below is clearly a big advantage.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Men have their leagues
WOmen have their leagues
So what if a naturally born woman is more physically imposing than anyone else in her sport, is it fair that she play with them or more comparable opponents?
The process isn't as simple as changing the genitalia.  They usually go through years hormone treatments, the soften or reduce muscle tissue, reduce testosterone etc.
the assumed advantage of once being a man probably isn't a great as you might think.
She was born that way though. So she should play with other women and dominate. That's not an excuse AT ALL. There are more physically imposing men in their sport and they don't get singled out for being born that way. As if David Stern would tell LeBron he couldn't play in the NBA cuz he's too good.

Lets not ignore you're talking about an example that is not at all common. They got tall $%! broadz in women's ball right now that look like dudes in the face. Are you saying they should be forced to play in the NBA?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

None of you guys actually give a damn about Donald Trump's Miss Universe pageant.

So let's stop beating around the bush. People are up in arms because they can't stand the idea that a transgendered person wants equality in their own way. People don't want to see a transgendered person considered as equal to someone that was born with the "traditional" gender roles. This idea that your gender is dictated by your sex is antiquated but you wouldn't know that judging by the pure ignorance in this thread.

For those opposed to the idea of transgendered people, again we're not talking about the pageant because that's not what this is REALLY about, do you guys think that people with gender identity issues are a new and recent phenomenon? Is homosexuality a new and recent phenomenon? Is their life affecting yours in any real, tangible way? Or is their simple existence such an abomination to you that they should be shunned from society altogether?

You overthinking it.  Its a contest for women. period.  Nobody is think less of him/her as a person.  Its just the rules.  Not sure why its so hard to grasp. 

A women can't play in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL.  They have there own leagues.  If Kobe chops off his mamba then takes pills and get implants then he can hoop in the WNBA?  Its a competition for a particular gender.  The gender that you were born.   Like I said there's other contest he/she can compete in and there won't be a problem but Miss Universe if for born women. 

What don't you understand?
If that's the case, you'd support her desire to join said competition then, no? Gender and sex are different. We identify sex as male or female. We identify gender as characteristics that describe sex, particularly masculine and feminine. You'd acknowledge there is such a thing as gender identity issues right? If so, you'd also acknowledge that there are people born as male or female but that identify differently as far as gender goes.
To be clear, I don't care about her wanting to join the beauty pageant. I personally think all beauty pageants are ridiculous and cater to the lowest denominator of society. What I do care about is people taking this situation and taking advantage of it as a means to spew their hateful and ignorant ideologies about gender and identity.

And stop with the ridiculous assertions that any old person would willingly go through something as serious as a gender reassignment surgery to play a damn sport or compete in a damn beauty pageant. Absolutely ridiculous argument.
THIS

is whats ruining our society
your born a man your a man end of story aint no $%!*!# in between you feel like a woman fine *%*% guys be gay but this @%+% noooo way
all that identifying with a different gender is *$!***@$ and its creeps like this guy turning themselves into monstrosities that make me scared to raise my children these days
I have no issue with homosexuals not something I endorse but *%*% it what you gunna do but this transgender @%+% is sick and depraved

Men have their leagues
WOmen have their leagues

Brittney Griner

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Men have their leagues
WOmen have their leagues
She was born that way though. So she should play with other women and dominate. That's not an excuse AT ALL. There are more physically imposing men in their sport and they don't get singled out for being born that way. As if David Stern would tell LeBron he couldn't play in the NBA cuz he's too good.

Lets not ignore you're talking about an example that is not at all common. They got tall $%! broadz in women's ball right now that look like dudes in the face. Are you saying they should be forced to play in the NBA?
I'm just going by DC's example of competitive fairness...

That wasn't a response to anything I said because we are talking about two different things.

You: Woman so great/big that she dominates other women. So what, she is a woman. She has no other place to go.

That is NOT the same as

Me: Man, becomes woman and is now in a position to compete against women.

Not the same, not even sure how you can make the comparison. One HAS to continue playing with her current sex because the league is for people of her sex.

The other was once another sex and now wants to be included in their new sex.

How is that the same Chill?

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by cartune

Ok yall let the gay thing go mainstream...cool

but I be damned if yall make it ok to let boys run around as women just so they can seduce straight men... Thats fraud!!!!!!

Stand your ground law will be activated

I'm sayin(not to this extent), IMO the whole transgender thing is pure selfishness. Forget science, Forget how you was born, what your mother named and raised you as, you feel like you woman, you become a woman? No.

Then, if you living as a woman, you know your going to want a man. You really think, even in the future, straight men are going to marry women that was born a man? They can even bare children. Like, who are they doing this for? There's no way that these people even think this that far out.

I still don't understand how gay people cut for this. All the crap they've been through and they're ok with someone copping out?
You might want to try sounding a little less ignorant when you express your uninformed opinions. 

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by cartune

Ok yall let the gay thing go mainstream...cool

but I be damned if yall make it ok to let boys run around as women just so they can seduce straight men... Thats fraud!!!!!!

Stand your ground law will be activated

I'm sayin(not to this extent), IMO the whole transgender thing is pure selfishness. Forget science, Forget how you was born, what your mother named and raised you as, you feel like you woman, you become a woman? No.

Then, if you living as a woman, you know your going to want a man. You really think, even in the future, straight men are going to marry women that was born a man? They can even bare children. Like, who are they doing this for? There's no way that these people even think this that far out.

I still don't understand how gay people cut for this. All the crap they've been through and they're ok with someone copping out?
You might want to try sounding a little less ignorant when you express your uninformed opinions. 

No can do, champ.

Sad to see Trump back down. This is a man in a female pageant. Whatever you are born, is what you are for life whether you like it or not, some things cannot be changed.

Back
Top Bottom