So NT, how do I respond to this FB Message Vol. Updated with Pics Inside

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Congrats and keep it moving fam, don't fall into the "I love you" trap..She is disrespectful to her fiance for even writing you that stuff 
eyes.gif

^ this dude "who nice as him" always reaching for lulz
30t6p3b.gif
shes alright, nothing special. personally id ignore it but theres nothing wrong with congratulating her and moving on

who was it that had a post of all the attempts "who nice as him" tried for the lulz?

@#@% was mad funny... and he still doesn't believe that he just ain't funny

I don't remember the nter but I remember him telling the dude to step back from the computer and stop posting lol

the cat paw picture, lulz. man... %+%% was funny as hell. he just doesn't know how to take a hint i guess

Originally Posted by j4ck

who was it that had a post of all the attempts "who nice as him" tried for the lulz?

@#@% was mad funny... and he still doesn't believe that he just ain't funny
roll.gif
Wasn't that the tread about the dude who made a homemade NT shirt?

#$&! wasn't a hint. It was straight blatant and he didn't even realize. Too busy thinking of busted jokes hoping for lulz

Any lingering feelings on your part?

If not, then just say congrats or, better yet, nothing at all. No need to elaborate or explain what you think of what she said. No need to analyze what she said. It's done and treat her as any other friend. Fact is, there is no reason for her to have emotional relationships with both her husband and some other guy. And, unless you really want to be with her, there's no reason for you to be the guy that is there to fulfill her need to have men in her life outside her husband. So don't encourage any emotions. Keep it professional. And cold.

If you do have lingering feelings, this is your opening. It's a small, foreboding opening, but it's there. It's probably not worth it, but it's there. Tread carefully.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

If not, then just say congrats or, better yet, nothing at all. No need to elaborate or explain what you think of what she said. No need to analyze what she said. It's done and treat her as any other friend. Fact is, there is no reason for her to have emotional relationships with both her husband and some other guy. And, unless you really want to be with her, there's no reason for you to be the guy that is there to fulfill her need to have men in her life outside her husband. So don't encourage any emotions. Keep it professional. And cold.

If you do have lingering feelings, this is your opening. It's a small, foreboding opening, but it's there. It's probably not worth it, but it's there. Tread carefully.

Looks like he made it. To think I bought this man his first house. You've made me proud.

Dont listen to these dudes, your ex girl isnt even that bad. Half the people on this forum probably wouldnt even know how to approach her in real life.

Now having said that, what is the deal with all of these threads lately. People are so ready to make threads for every little thing that happens to them its a wonder anyone can make decisions for themselves anymore. I mean come on, I think its pretty clear what the hell you should do/say. If you consider her a friend tell her congrats and keep it moving. If you dont care then delete and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Dont listen to these dudes, your ex girl isnt even that bad. Half the people on this forum probably wouldnt even know how to approach her in real life.

Now having said that, what is the deal with all of these threads lately. People are so ready to make threads for every little thing that happens to them its a wonder anyone can make decisions for themselves anymore. I mean come on, I think its pretty clear what the hell you should do/say. If you consider her a friend tell her congrats and keep it moving. If you dont care then delete and keep it moving.
Sad.. but this is true when it comes to NT 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Looks like he made it. To think I bought this man his first house. You've made me proud.
laugh.gif
x
pimp.gif

She honestly probably still has feelings for you and hopes you still have feelings for her... so she is sending you this message hoping for a message back from you saying how you are disappointed or sad things didn't work out between you two. She basically wants to see if she could still have you as an "option." So what you do is message her back congratulating her and being fully supportive of her new relationship, and mentioning NOTHING about the relationship that you guys had.

And leave it at that.

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

Regardless of what her true intentions were for sendin that message, i agree with everyone else just say thanks, good luck etc.

100 bucks says she writes you somethin similar again in the near future

unless she treated you bad just say congrats and keep it movin

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Dont listen to these dudes, your ex girl isnt even that bad. Half the people on this forum probably wouldnt [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]even know how to[/color] approach her in real life.

Fixed.
grin.gif

I think she's cute...., those eyes, and she seems to be in real good shape.  However I did not read....don't break up the marriage unless you intend on marrying her...

Hahaha some good responses in here, and some straight ether. Amazing enough, NT pulls through with some decent advice.

I'm gonna let it sit and not respond. Better to take the high road and not take advantage of an opportunity to mess up her marriage.

thanks boys

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

Hahaha some good responses in here, and some straight ether. Amazing enough, NT pulls through with some decent advice.

I'm gonna let it sit and not respond. Better to take the high road and not take advantage of an opportunity to mess up her marriage.

thanks boys

Good decision!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom